• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: *looking around.* I feel so it of place now. *heals himself.* what happened? *looks at ichiro.* and you are?

Holo said:
Jonathan: I don't know. Because I can I guess.
Anthony: *dizzy on the floor.* ewww echidna tastes like mop water. *black stare.* why are there holes in my head?
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: No need its gone....
Antonius: Let's do some training

Jason: Later I only want to see Helena right now. *Shoves his sword into his sheath that's tuck into his obi (The belt part of the soul reaper uniform) he goes back downstairs and to the bathroom going in and kneeling beside Helena* It's ok it's gone you're safe now.... *He puts his hands on hers trying to be as soothing as possible.*

Kai: *Picks soul up out of the box and hugs her* Its okay I still love ya.

[/QUOTE]
Kat: *smiles a bit* Oh okay..

Soul: *Hugs back tightly*...

Jonathan: it's only a suggestion. It's possible there's another reason but those are people issues in not good with people issues.

Anthony: I remember why I'm here. Ok I'm going into default plot tool mode. *eyes go blank.*

Jonathan: I said that I'm not sure why. It could be anything but I don't know. That's a people issue.

Anthony: *sitting in place focusing on breathing until the right moment.*

Holo said:
Jonathan: I said that I'm not sure why. It could be anything but I don't know. That's a people issue.
Anthony: *sitting in place focusing on breathing until the right moment.*
Kat: Hm... because we are friends? Maybe? Are we? I don't know... Do you want to be?

Jonathan: Fri ends? No thanks I already ate. Plus that just sounds funny. *head tilts to the side a little.*

Ichiro: I'm your worst f*cking nightmare Go apologize to Helena you made her cry and now Jason has to clean up your mess.

Jason: *Pulls Helena up on her feet and hugs her holding her tight* I promise I'll keep you safe, no matter what.

Kai: It's ok.. I promise

Holo said:
Jonathan: Fri ends? No thanks I already ate. Plus that just sounds funny. *head tilts to the side a little.*
Kat: *rolls her eyes* you have never heard the term friends have you?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Ichiro: I'm your worst f*cking nightmare Go apologize to Helena you made her cry and now Jason has to clean up your mess.
Jason: *Pulls Helena up on her feet and hugs her holding her tight* I promise I'll keep you safe, no matter what.

Kai: It's ok.. I promise

[/QUOTE]
Soul: *hugging back tightly*....

Jonathan: I've been by myself for a while so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Anthony: what did I do? And no that's my worst nightmare. *points at Daniel.*

Echidna: *trying to possess Anthony again.*

Holo said:
Jonathan: I've been by myself for a while so I have no clue what you're talking about.
Anthony: what did I do? And no that's my worst nightmare. *points at Daniel.*

Echidna: *trying to possess Anthony again.*
Kat: Well you don't have to be anymore. *Hugs him*

Helena: ...... twenty four people have been killed because of me... Twenty five now... I have twenty five souls on my head... *crying quietly* and all the damn time, the only thing they ever seem to want is to make me feel guilty...

Jonathan: this feels weird. *let's go to start finishing his party cannon.* it fires all the requirements for parties and has six settings. Birthday, frat, toga, ball, masquerade, and rave. *hands Kat the cannon.*

Helena: ... I never wanted any of them to die... I just couldn't save them... But all they want to do is see me break down... What did I do to deserve this shit.... What..?

Holo said:
Jonathan: this feels weird. *let's go to start finishing his party cannon.* it fires all the requirements for parties and has six settings. Birthday, frat, toga, ball, masquerade, and rave. *hands Kat the cannon.*
Kat: *Blinks and takes it* Thanks Johnny.

Jonathan: just call me Jona please.

Anthony: *appears near Helena.* what's up? *notices the echidna and starts swatting at it.* get away from me mind controlling thingy of bitterness. *accidently pokes himself in the eye.* Ouch.

Holo said:
Jonathan: just call me Jona please.
Anthony: *appears near Helena.* what's up? *notices the echidna and starts swatting at it.* get away from me mind controlling thingy of bitterness. *accidently pokes himself in the eye.* Ouch.
Kat: I don't wanna if everyone else does...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back