• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Kai: False bishop Kitsune wasn't here the whole time and while he's been here for a while to say he's been around since the start is a hyperbole. And how the hell does he have more right to be here than ichiro's if Kit isn't a part of the rp...

And soul look back Sebastian said raves weren't his thing and you had Lia go anyway thus causing that ignoring which really wasn't ignoring Sebastian was just chilling like a villain in the background. And when you returned He interacted with her again. post as Lia more, the more you post the more Ill respond and the more I can cover.

Ichiro: I call you little because your weaker, your a trickster. An illusionist and general trouble maker...you deal in childish acts and even if you are as tall as me I will still call you little fox.

Jason: Alright alright, I'll back off *Puts his hands on either side of her head faking like he was holding it together smiling* I'd prefer you stayed in one piece

Kai: Strike that last Jason post.

Jason: *Looks a little confused until he felt Anthony's presence and gets angry.* ICHIRO!!!! *Storms up to the deck and grabs the demon by the collar* Give me those powers....

Ichiro: What?

Jason: do it now!! He made her cry.....he couldn't accept the fact that she didn't love him and made her cry because of his childish self-pity, give me those powers, I'm going to kick the shit out of him for making her cry.

Anthony: Jason I doubt you have the intellect to use those powers. Besides I'm not Anthony. Not entirely anyways. *eyes turn gold.*

Jonathan: *presses a button and the machine starts a Lazer light show.*

Kai: If I didn't see them, and I must not of,then I didn't see them that isn't ignoring Just tag me and hopefully I won't miss it. I've been a little busy monitoring my own rps and doing stuff irk so I'm sorry that I don't hop, skip, and leap to reply. No I'm not angry just annoyed, how many times do I have to tell you I don't try to ignore you, and I'm sorry about the one on one I just again have been busy due to already listed reasons...

Jason: DONT FUCK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!

Ichiro: Oh damn, but calm down before I do otherwise you'll be unstable

Antonius: Calm down He's just trying to get to you and her

Jason: AND ITS WORKING!! None of you know what she's been through the shit she's dealt with Anthony's idiocy is fucking her up

Kai: (let the battle begin!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holo said:
Anthony: Jason I doubt you have the intellect to use those powers. Besides I'm not Anthony. Not entirely anyways. *eyes turn gold.*
Jonathan: *presses a button and the machine starts a Lazer light show.*
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: If I didn't see them, and I must not of,then I didn't see them that isn't ignoring Just tag me and hopefully I won't miss it. I've been a little busy monitoring my own rps and doing stuff irk so I'm sorry that I don't hop, skip, and leap to reply. No I'm not angry just annoyed, how many times do I have to tell you I don't try to ignore you, and I'm sorry about the one on one I just again have been busy due to already listed reasons...

Jason: DONT FUCK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!

Ichiro: Oh damn, but calm down before I do otherwise you'll be unstable

Antonius: Calm down He's just trying to get to you and her

Jason: AND ITS WORKING!! None of you know what she's been through the shit she's dealt with Anthony's idiocy is fucking her

[/QUOTE]
Soul: Then just tell me your busy then.. I didn't mean to make you annoyed... i-i'm sorry... *hides in box*

Kat: *eyes widen* Sweet... *her glasses slip down her nose a bit, her eyes reflecting the lights*

Anthony: Besides if my death get just an oh god. Then she continues like nothing happened. I'm pretty sure that's license to be a bit bitter.

Jonathan: um Kat are you ok?

Holo said:
Anthony: Besides if my death get just an oh god. Then she continues like nothing happened. I'm pretty sure that's license to be a bit bitter.
Kat: *Smiles* Yeah, but this is really really cool. *looks at him*

Jonathan: yeah? Watch this. *points it at Anthony.* good bye echidna. *presses button turning the Lazer into a Lazer cannon. Blows the evil spirit or of Anthony's corpse.*

Holo said:
Jonathan: yeah? Watch this. *points it at Anthony.* good bye echidna. *presses button turning the Lazer into a Lazer cannon. Blows the evil spirit or of Anthony's corpse.*
Kat: *Smiles* It's almost like a party cannon!

Holo said:
Kai: I'm not frustrated with you...and m sorry I should have said something..given you guys a heads up. My bad.

Jason: You got on oh god because she's already lost so much it's hard for her to feel or try to....but you don't know that do you.....your silly suicidal thoughts only led to your demise and more pain she has to deal with. If you ever actually loved her you shouldn't have killed yourself that only hurts her. YOU DONT HRT SOMEONE YOU LOVE- *two blades stick through Jason's chest and he feels that rush of energy..another pillar of energy went up and widened to encompass the ship shirking rapidly and slamming into Jason with a loud crash, he stands there with katana drawn and a determined look. *

Antonius: there now the twins are balanced again....I hear the name of mine in my head....do you?

Jason: kami no Shia, God tide.

Antonius: Suiro, Water dragon but-

Jason: you're hearing that other name too?

Antonius: Yeah

ichiro: Deal with that later....go fix Anthony Jason

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: I'm not frustrated with you...and m sorry I should have said something..given you guys a heads up. My bad.
Jason: You got on oh god because she's already lost so much it's hard for her to feel or try to....but you don't know that do you.....your silly suicidal thoughts only led to your demise and more pain she has to deal with. If you ever actually loved her you shouldn't have killed yourself that only hurts her. YOU DONT HRT SOMEONE YOU LOVE- *two blades stick through Jason's chest and he feels that rush of energy..another pillar of energy went up and widened to encompass the ship shirking rapidly and slamming into Jason with a loud crash, he stands there with katana drawn and a determined look. *

Antonius: there now the twins are balanced again....I hear the name of mine in my head....do you?

Jason: kami no Shia, God tide.

Antonius: Suiro, Water dragon but-

Jason: you're hearing that other name too?

Antonius: Yeah

ichiro: Deal with that later....go fix Anthony Jason

[/QUOTE]
Soul: *Sitting inside her box, cries for a moment, saying i'm sorry over and over*....

Jonathan: I don't know. Because I can I guess.

Anthony: *dizzy on the floor.* ewww echidna tastes like mop water. *black stare.* why are there holes in my head?

Jason: No need its gone....

Antonius: Let's do some training

Jason: Later I only want to see Helena right now. *Shoves his sword into his sheath that's tuck into his obi (The belt part of the soul reaper uniform) he goes back downstairs and to the bathroom going in and kneeling beside Helena* It's ok it's gone you're safe now.... *He puts his hands on hers trying to be as soothing as possible.*

Kai: *Picks soul up out of the box and hugs her* Its okay I still love ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back