• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jonathan: *takes Kat's glow stick necklace and tosses it overboard replacing it with one he made.* this one won't run out. Ever. And it can change into whatever shape you want.

Holo said:
Jonathan: *takes Kat's glow stick necklace and tosses it overboard replacing it with one he made.* this one won't run out. Ever. And it can change into whatever shape you want.
Kat: *Blinks and looks at him* Oh, wow... thanks Johnny. *smiles*

Helena: .... !!! *pulls away, face red, slaps hands over face* ahhhh OHHHH my gods I've never done that befooooore holy shiiiiiit *face is beet red*

Bishop: *yawns* morning gu- *notices Soul looks like an animatronic* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *faints*

Max: what was that all about?

Kitsune: post fnaf trauma... Never got over the fear of animatronics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: *yawns* morning gu- *notices Soul looks like an animatronic* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *faints*
Max: what was that all about?

Kitsune: post fnaf trauma... Never got over the fear of animatronics...

Soul:....*is the puppet from FNAF2*Eh? I'm not an animatronic.. that's what Dorothy is for.. She's my Mouse Animatronic oc I made..

Kitsune: he just woke up doll face. Plus the puppet was one of the things he's scared of the most... Especially cause it looks somewhat like a clown.

Max: doll face.... Really...

Bishop: *unconscious*

BishopOfKings said:
Kitsune: he just woke up doll face. Plus the puppet was one of the things he's scared of the most... Especially cause it looks somewhat like a clown.
Max: doll face.... Really...

Bishop: *unconscious*

Soul:....*rubs make up off face to redo her face*has spider like threads around arms* But it's not really evil...

Jason: *smiles at Helena, before leaning up and pulling her hand out of the way planting another kiss on her lips.*

Ichiro: *Points at the towering black figure with the spikes coming out of its neck and freaky mask* You're going to jump up there.

Antonius: wait what just like that?!

Ichiro: Yup you have souls reaper powers now and their physique a jump like that should be easy. You can also take more damage in fights, you can be cut every which way and still be able to fight....if you have the will now draw your sword. Since you don't know its name or incantation it is currently just like any other sword. But once you learn that new skills will become available to you got it.

Antonius: What did I get myself into.

Ichiro: Hey I wasn't going to fight it-

Antonius:If I die I'm so kicking your ass

Ichiro: you won't die because you have her to come back, now split that things mask and get it over with its already charging another cero...hope you can deflect it.

Kitsune: doesn't have to be evil. He always forgets about the music box and he kept dying from the puppet... And foxy, but that's a different story.

Max: Can we stop with the Bleach stuff, PLEASE! Last I checked this was a CAMP HALF-BLOOD Rp... Gods!

Bishop: *still unconscious*

BishopOfKings said:
Kitsune: doesn't have to be evil. He always forgets about the music box and he kept dying from the puppet... And foxy, but that's a different story.
Max: Can we stop with the Bleach stuff, PLEASE! Last I checked this was a CAMP HALF-BLOOD Rp... Gods!

Bishop: *still unconscious*

Soul:....It happens to every one.

Kitsune: yep... You should hear him when he screams from Foxy.

Max: Don't you even think about it Kit. Last time you scared him like that he was out for a week!

Bishop: *wakes up* uhhhhg... I just had the weirdest dre- *notices Soul* GURL WHY YOU GOT STRINGS ON YOU!!! YOU TRYIN TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.... It's ok I forgive you... *hugs... Puppet Soul* this feels weird...

BishopOfKings said:
Kitsune: yep... You should hear him when he screams from Foxy.
Max: Don't you even think about it Kit. Last time you scared him like that he was out for a week!

Bishop: *wakes up* uhhhhg... I just had the weirdest dre- *notices Soul* GURL WHY YOU GOT STRINGS ON YOU!!! YOU TRYIN TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.... It's ok I forgive you... *hugs... Puppet Soul* this feels weird...

Soul:....I hate Golden Freddy and Mangle... fucking bitch... *hugs back, very soft and comfy*

Bishop: my face hurts every time I think about Mangle... *shudders* but I never really had a problem with Golden Freddy... It was mainly The Puppet and The Foxy-BB combo

Holo: my Internet hates me today.

Jonathan: cool well I have to think of a weapon worthy of hephaestus

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: my face hurts every time I think about Mangle... *shudders* but I never really had a problem with Golden Freddy... It was mainly The Puppet and The Foxy-BB combo
Soul: Golden Freddy just scared the shit out of me when I saw him.

Ichiro: *Flicks the loud complainy kid* Pipe down unless you want me to point out the flaws in your logic again. Seriously until you can dislodge the little fox then there is no good reason for me to go. In fact I might just give everyone soul reaper powers *Laughs maniacally* Imagine that brawl..glorious but no I will not be leaving though I will spread the spiritual powers a bit.. Kinda like the boomcat spread dresses.

Jason: *hold Helena as they kiss*

Valencia: I'll take more powers

Sebastian: Ill do it if you do Lia.

Holo said:
Holo: my Internet hates me today.
Jonathan: cool well I have to think of a weapon worthy of hephaestus
Kat: I'm sure you'll think of something and make it as amazing as you did with this.*holds up the glowstick on her new necklace*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Ichiro: *Flicks the loud complainy kid* Pipe down unless you want me to point out the flaws in your logic again. Seriously until you can dislodge the little fox then there is no good reason for me to go. In fact I might just give everyone soul reaper powers *Laughs maniacally* Imagine that brawl..glorious but no I will not be leaving though I will spread the spiritual powers a bit.. Kinda like the boomcat spread dresses.
Jason: *hold Helena as they kiss*

Valencia: I'll take more powers

Sebastian: Ill do it if you do Lia.

[/QUOTE]
Lia:... Do I even... No, because Soul is mad at Kai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back