• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Finals ended on Wednesday, Soul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitsune: what?… I swear he is the only asshole demon i know…

Max: Why was he talking about Mexican Food?

Kitsune: Yeah… i don't even know… but only greek related monsters can appear here… nothing Mexican

Erik: *Is playing with cards*

Kai: Finished them Wednesday...ha suck it.....jk ily:P

Antonius: That wouldn't make any sense otherwise Anthony wouldn't exist and neither could I, since all are based in the real world then they would and do coincide in some way....like how the gods coexist in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and San Francisco....lol was it LA.

Holo said:
Holo: *hugs soul.* don't go.
BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: Nur! *Jumps onto Soul*
Kitsune: *Summons Anthony, now an immortal Servant* YAY!!!!!!!!
Soul:....*goes to hidey corner*...even so you guys still don't seem to notice my posts in here... Maybe I'll just stop checking this thread again for awhile and disappear like I did last time... No body noticed until I came back...

Sebastian: Soory about him

Ichiro: Hello little fox....don't worry just stopping in....yeah B.S on what you just said otherwise little fox wouldn't be here either BOOM logic.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: Soory about him
Ichiro: Hello little fox....don't worry just stopping in....yeah B.S on what you just said otherwise little fox wouldn't be here either BOOM logic.

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *sighs*...it's fine.

Ichiro:Just for that, no. I'm as much a part of Kai as you are Bishop little fox.

Sebastian: Ugh are you two done

Jonathan: It was San Fran Antonius. I would know. Senātus Populusque Rōmānus

Tania: I feel bad for Anthony but Holo had planned it for weeks. He figured nobody would try to help ant.

Kitsune: no. We do not need you here. No A-Holes allowed. Also I'm a legit part of his conscience you're just a character.

Soul: *vanishes*

Lia: *sighs and goes back to her book, being ignored*

Kat: *wandering, doesn't know what else to do since she doesn't really know anyone*

Antonius: well I know but since I'm not the dominant persona I can't tell Kai besides I am the most recent praetor

Ichiro: If there are truly no A-Holes allowed you should be here to have this conversation with me, second of all says you who doesn't know jack about the real Kai. Lastly why am I an A-Hole in your eyes?

Sebastian: *Places a hand on Lia's shoulder*

Bishop: *flops onto face* mrrrfff mrrrg (dammit Soul!)

Kitsune: you did just kill a guy... That's an A-Hole move.

Max: Bishie, please pull Kit back into your head. I don't like all this arguing

Jonathan: *takes ichiro's sword and starts examining it.* I could improve on this. Hey soul Holo wants your opinion. Make me and Daniel now or later?

Holo said:
Jonathan: *takes ichiro's sword and starts examining it.* I could improve on this. Hey soul Holo wants your opinion. Make me and Daniel now or later?
You could be made now or later, doesn't matter to me since im invisible... Plus Kat is flying at the moment from Harpies..

Ichiro * Blade does the same thing as last time and reappears on Ichiro's hip* it doesn't need improving fool, it. An cut through diamonds at any angle and wipe. The city of New York off the map...believe me I've destroyed much larger places in Hell.

Kitsune: I did not enslave him! I freed his soul from hell. Which is where you sent him. He has free will! The thing I had made only made him a servant in title, not in action. He isn't really a servant.

Bishop: ok soul. Fine... I'm just gonna go to sleep and end this bad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back