• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Ichiro: I don't care he told me to kill him and I didn't...he shot himself I just sent him to hell which he also wanted.

Jason: Helena?

Kai: Kenpachi just killed a guy in the meanest way possible, the dude was monologist and didn't even realize he got cut his last words were "Huh, what happened." So grimy yet hilarious seriously they really need to cut the monologues down in anime it gets a bit repetitive especially when the enemy says "Impossible" when they die it clearly is possible cus you just got your ass handed to you Jeezuz......is there something wrong with me?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: Soooo, did I just make a fool of myself and you uncomfortable Orr..........

[/QUOTE]
Helena: .... *looks sad*. Look Jason, i like you... I do. I'd love to jut kiss you back right now. But... I can't.

Jason: *Looking away* Oh.....ok, Thanks for the chat, uh I should go shouldn't I

Ichiro: *He draws his sword and swipes at the side of the ship, the move looks lazy and insignificant until what seems like a massive concussion bomb goes off beside the ship in the water.* You're welcome......I blocked that cero

Antonius: Why was that glowing red....Tania get behind me..

Ichiro: Good you can see it...somewhat, I'll give you a jumpstart to spark up your fullbring or Zanpakuto or hell spark.. Whatever you develop.

Antonius: Just make sure to get Jason too...

Ichiro: You're doing this by yourself this time Jason's dealing with something right now.

Antonius: wha-oh, is it bad

Ichiro: Pretty bad

Jonathan: *starts staring at holo.* what weapon will I have?

Holo: I haven't the slightest idea.

Anthony: I only have 4 bullets left. *shoots himself.*

Jason: *Falls over as he loses his balance kissing Helena just as and the explosion rocks the ship he ignores it and returns Helena's kiss.*

Ichiro: Thank you, and welcome back Anthony, fun fact you were taking everyone for granted they missed you when you died. Ready Antonius?

Antonius: Just stab me already.

Ichiro: step forward I don't want to skewer your girlfriend.

Antonius: damn right otherwise I'll skewer you. *steps forward a sword sprouting out of his chest as soon as he did, he only had to look up the length of the blade to see Ichiro's holding it feeling a strange power filling him up and awakening something in him he was enveloped in a pillar of blue energy.*

Ichiro: Whoa, you got a lot of reishi better us it well otherwise you'll never be able to beat it. *points to the now visible Menos*

Antonius: Just tell me how to use this thing *Holds his hand out and his blue aura solidifies into a katana.*

Holo said:
Jonathan: *starts staring at holo.* what weapon will I have?
Holo: I haven't the slightest idea.

Anthony: I only have 4 bullets left. *shoots himself.*
Soul: thanks Kat... No one else seems to care...

Kat: *pats head*its okay... Just don't go evil..

Jonathan: I would be concerned for you soul but you picked that doll as your host not me. *starts connecting parts to the doll then pushes a button causing the doll to be able to move.* you're a real kid now.

Holo said:
Jonathan: I would be concerned for you soul but you picked that doll as your host not me. *starts connecting parts to the doll then pushes a button causing the doll to be able to move.* you're a real kid now.
Soul: I could move in this form anyway...But thanks for the gesture.

Kat: She is basically that scary puppet from Five Nights at Freddy's 2...

Jonathan: did you guys know I was mentored by Leo Valdez. Don't ask me to rewire any LED signs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back