• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Max: go to your own OOC! I know you have one! Kit over there has more right to be here than you. He's been here since Bishie set foot here. You just proofed in when Kai made a new rp. We booted the assassin Rp characters out of here because they weren't part of this rp. So scat little whatever you are!

Kitsune: why do you keep calling me little. IM THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU!!!

Bishop: that's true Soul... I think that happened to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holo said:
Holo: *hugs soul.*
BishopOfKings said:
Max: go to your own OOC! I know you have one! Kit over there has more right to be here than you. He's been here since Bishie set foot here. You just proofed in when Kai made a new rp. We booted the assassin Rp characters out of here because they weren't part of this rp. So scat little whatever you are!
Kitsune: why do you keep calling me little. IM THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU!!!

Bishop: that's true Soul... I think that happened to everyone.

Holo said:
Jonathan: cool.
Soul: *Hugs back*...Unless they managed to not unlock him in the first game... Also for one,we just completely stopped the 1 on 1 rp we had going on and the fact that you don't seem to notice Lia who has been trying to interact with Sebastian and you only answer with Jason or Antonius.

Kat: Sweet..

Anthony's ghost: *appears next to Helena.* good. *disappears.*

Holo: I actually agree with this. http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/if_you_were_a_demigod_who_would_be_your_paren

Jonathan: it's kinda heavy but I am a child of Hephaestus so I'll be able to carry it. Scrawny but tough.

Jonathan: *starts making a few things.* oops. *LED screen nearby reads "vote Hayato 2015."* um ignore that screen this might be trial and error time.

Bishop: it's kinda hard not to find him in the first game. You will run into that poster at least once per play through

Holo said:
Jonathan: *starts making a few things.* oops. *LED screen nearby reads "vote Hayato 2015."* um ignore that screen this might be trial and error time.
Kat: *Blinks while playing with her glow stick*

Soul: Hey Bishie? Do you have any theories about FNAF?

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: it's kinda hard not to find him in the first game. You will run into that poster at least once per play through
Soul: That's true.. but it doesn't work if Bonnie is in there..

Jonathan: *looks at the screen and blushes.* Dammit. *goes back to working. Screen reads "Hayato the macho muchacho.*

Anthony's ghost: *reappears.* oh and go meet Jonathan he needs friends. Maybe you can drive him insane next. *disappears.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back