• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

explosiveKitten said:
Helena: .... My face is red...? No it's not...
Holo: I'll just finish it off since she's proven she don't really care. *eats Anthony's corpse.*

Kitsune: … well i need a new helper. *Teleports to hell*

Bishop: Zzzz

Erik: Whats he doing?

Max: He might be going to make Anthony a immortal servant of his… poor anthony

Bishop: Wait… IM GONNA HAVE ANOTHER PERSON IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

BishopOfKings said:
Kitsune: … well i need a new helper. *Teleports to hell*
Bishop: Zzzz

Erik: Whats he doing?

Max: He might be going to make Anthony a immortal servant of his… poor anthony

Bishop: Wait… IM GONNA HAVE ANOTHER PERSON IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!
Soul: Smooth.

Lia: *Reading*

Elizabeth and Olivia: *Sleeping*

Kat: *Wandering, thinking*

Ichiro: What you think I didn't know you weirdos resplendent...please and Anthony don't presume to know the meaning of Scion...seriously scions aren't based on their ruthlessness, fool.

Jason: *Pokes Helena's cheek* you're burning up....and you look like you ate something hella spicy.

Antonius: *Pops up behind Tania* Boo!

Jonathan: *watches Kat wondering around and starts making blueprints for better glow devices.*

Antonius: *Smiles and Hugs Tania* Hello beautiful

Jason: *Puts on a slight pouty face*

Sebastian: Enjoy yourself? *Melts out of her shadow*

Valencia: Violet.......

Ichiro: Well, I have a demonic overlord to put down. Wish me luck otherwise everything'sgoing to hell.......literally.

Kitsune: *appears again* well! Anthony maybe back along soon… Also can you just shoo? *Picks up Ichiro and drops him into a portal* Please stay away… no one likes you.

Owen: *hurries into OoC* Hey. i was playing with my wires when some one ran into them…. *notices Jonathan* uh sorry bout that…

Bishop: Zzzzz

Kat: *has her shades on, looking around, wearing a fake smile but to anyone else it would look real, playing with the glow stick hanging around her neck*humming 'are you going to stay the night by Hayley Williams and Zedd.'*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Antonius: *Smiles and Hugs Tania* Hello beautiful
Jason: *Puts on a slight pouty face*

Sebastian: Enjoy yourself? *Melts out of her shadow*

Valencia: Violet.......

Ichiro: Well, I have a demonic overlord to put down. Wish me luck otherwise everything'sgoing to hell.......literally.

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *smiles a bit* Hey you..

Jonathan: I'll be Anthony's replacement by decree of Holo creator of the lonely and the desperate. *looks at his hand.* oh and I'm the exception to this law. *looks again.* I'm only a lose... Hey! *glares at holo* Hi Owen sorry I kinda used your wire for a new improvised taser.

Ichiro's: You are along with Anthony too slow and too weak to even touch me I'll be leaving anyways since there's about to be a Menos grande appearance in about ten seconds. Enjoy I'll see you if you survive *Disappears in a jet of hellfire*

Antonius: I've watched Bleach and he really did leave at a horrible time, we won't be able to fight it because none of us have enough spiritual pressure to even sense it....wait what's that.

Sebastian: Hello.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Ichiro's: You are along with Anthony too slow and too weak to even touch me I'll be leaving anyways since there's about to be a Menos grande appearance in about ten seconds. Enjoy I'll see you if you survive *Disappears in a jet of hellfire*
Antonius: I've watched Bleach and he really did leave at a horrible time, we won't be able to fight it because none of us have enough spiritual pressure to even sense it....wait what's that.

Sebastian: Hello.

[/QUOTE]
Lia: you keep disappearing... Soul thinks that people keep forgetting she's here because they miss her posts trying to interact with other people's characters... Like Bishop.

Jason: * tenses feeling....something coming sighs then leans over and kisses Helena* Well that's how I feel about you.

Sebastian: I'm sorry, Kai's clearly been filling his head with bleach and racquetball all day so I've been....dormant.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: * tenses feeling....something coming sighs then leans over and kisses Helena* Well that's how I feel about you.
Sebastian: I'm sorry, Kai's clearly been filling his head with bleach and racquetball all day so I've been....dormant.

[/QUOTE]
Lia: it's alright. And Kai should be focusing on his finals... *glares*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back