• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Ichiro: *Tony's foot goes through ichiro's after image the real one reappearing where he was.* You're too slow and too weak to move me let alone touch me, by the way the fact that you wanted to strike me only validates my statements. If their selfishness is a problem make new friends different friends that appreciate you for you.

Holo said:
Anthony: I've had to many "friends" they've tried to be one sided on everything. They want everything from me but don't want to give in return.
Kat: *has a sad smile* Soul does too... but sometimes they just seem to forget about her... and when she tries to talk to them... they ignore her and disappear...

Jason: *Points at Helena's lowered hand* I'm betting that would have hurt like hell.....can we talk? Like one on one without a satyr that can't hold his liquor.

Anthony: *glares at ichiro.* can you buzz off. You're not helping an ounce. *turns to Kat.* sounds exactly like me. Oh well I have preperations to make. *starts summoning his patron god from his Egyptian side.*
sh00418a_1_anubis_pendamt_egyptian.jpg

Thomas: *sneaking away.*

Ichiro: No I physically cannot buzz off. Besides if you think about it you do have friends I can sense their souls and what's important to them and everyone on this ship will fight for you with their life...so shut up and go party it'll give you a chance to build relationships with the rest of the crew.

Thomas: *squirms* lemme go I had to finish my preparations.

Anthony: *looks at ichiro* BEGONE SATAN! *summons anubis.*

Anubis: hello Anthony. Why am I here today? Please tell me you aren't going to complain about your life again. You make me seem cheerful. *sighs.*

Anthony: *opens a portal anchored on ichiro to send ichiro home.* so anubis let's finish going over our deal ok.

Anubis: it's simple if I feel you're to be swallowed by darkness I'll come along and take control of your form and use it to defeat your enemies. In exchange you have to refrain from complaining to me about your life ok?

Anthony: ok.

Ichiro: *Still standing there* Just saying, I'm not bound by your or any magic. Cute idea though.

Jason: *Nods* I'll see you there *Goes to Helena's room and sits on her bed.*

Ichiro: *The tip of Ichiro's sword is already pressed against Anthony's Adan's apple.* Don't ever take the lives of my kind so lightly EVER again I. Your pitiful existence, otherwise nothing in this world will prevent me from destroying.

Jason: What's on your mind Helena?

Anthony: *Is mist and thus immune to any form of damage.* bite me. Go play with your buddy Jason. I have bigger problems to deal with than your opinion.

Helena: But I hate seeing that kid unhappy... I hate it to the pit of my dead heart. And yet, I can't bring myself to like him in even a remote way.... I don't want to hurt him. But I don't want to be with him, and that's the only way he'll be happy:

Jason: And......what do you feel about me.........

Ichiro: So you're mist, you know why mist doesn't last all day right...* Lights his sword on hellfire* fun fact Hellfire burns ones essence no matter the form...it's so it'll effect the deserving denizens of hell, be very careful who you tempt to harm.

Kitty: *kicks bishop* HALLOWEEN COUPLES COSTUMES? *gestures at Max and Alec*

Helena: *stops what she's saying* what? *looks at him* uhh... What do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back