• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: *focusing on not hurting helena's feet.* this will probably be the pinnacle of my life.

Jason: *watches Anthony and Helena and smiles before stalking away as a wolf heading towards the back of the ship (Or just the opposite end of anywhere they are)* .........

Ichiro: need a friend. * walks alongside jason*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *watches Anthony and Helena and smiles before stalking away as a wolf heading towards the back of the ship (Or just the opposite end of anywhere they are)* .........
Ichiro: need a friend. * walks alongside jason*

[/QUOTE]
Kat, Lia, Elizabeth and Olivia: *dancing with some other guys, raving*

Kat: *grins and spins away from her partner to wander off and explore the ship*

Alec: .... *looks around at all the partying people* ....

Kitty: .... *mutters to Bishop* So if they had to go to prom, Alec and Max, and one had to wear a dress, who would it be? ....

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *Turns back into himself and sits up front *........
Ichiro: *stands beside Jason*

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *Sits down to take a break*

Olivia and Elizabeth: *Dancing, having fun*

Kat:*Wandering the boat, looking around, eventually finds Ichiro and Jason* Hey, you two good?

BishopOfKings said:
Max: Alec would
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alec: Well you haven't seen me in a tux.

Kitty: Couples Halloween costumes?

Helena: *wanders of down the ship, looks over the railing at the water*

Anthony: way to go me. That's how you stop being alone. Just continue scaring people off. *facepalms.*

Ichiro: seems the human boy is bothered....probably just needs some time to think.

Jason: What I need is........I don't even know. She's withhim so I can't even talk to her.

Ichiro: Just give it time human.

Jason: stop calling me that like you're not..one too....you're not human are you?

Ichiro: Nope I'm a devil....almost strong enough to kill the devil, which I intend to do.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Ichiro: seems the human boy is bothered....probably just needs some time to think.
Jason: What I need is........I don't even know. She's withhim so I can't even talk to her.

Ichiro: Just give it time human.

Jason: stop calling me that like you're not..one too....you're not human are you?

Ichiro: Nope I'm a devil....almost strong enough to kill the devil, which I intend to do.

[/QUOTE]
Kat: *Walks over and leans against the rail beside him* Well... that depends, how much do you like this girl? If you really like her... you should fight for her and go after her... give it your all... and if she still turns you down for him, then maybe it just wasn't meant to be? The sea is only as big as you find it to be..."

Anthony: she'll go out with Jason and then I'll be as invisible as I was when she was with Mason. Like a ghost. *stares at his fingers and turns into mist.*

Thomas: *hugs Helena.* hey I found vodka in Anthony's bag. The bottle is always full. Watch. *starts pouring the bottle on the deck but the amount inside never changes.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back