• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Bishop: *wakes up* Huh. Costumes… *looks around* Hey… this isn't Gods place

Kitsune: Why were you there?

Bishop: Got bored and just found it… and fell asleep on a cloud.

Anthony: *magic and thus isn't burning away.* you act as though I have an essence or a soul worth taking. Besides I'm on a treadmill of life right now so frankly threats aren't scaring me. In fact is much rather be dead then be treated like I'm stupid. Nobody would ever love me and as such I'm glad I'm going to die so do it.

Jason: *looks up to meet Helena's gaze* You know, how do you feel about me?

Ichiro: Ok then *Slams the sword into Anthony's chest slowly scorching him* Any objections, cus if I kill him he's goes straight to hell, my hell not your weak shit, kinda a perk of being a Scion.

Bishop: Why is he here?! *points at Ichiro*

Kitsune: *blows out hellfire* This thing is like an oversized lighter… MINE! *takes blade and poofs away*

Helena: .... *gets red in the face and tries to avert gaze* um... Ehehehe.... I don't um... I have no idea.... Um... *glances up then away again a few times, her face getting more and more red, mostly from being flustered*

Anthony: some scion you are. *pulls out his revolver and shoots himself in the temple. Falls into the ocean and sinks.*

Jigoku: * Dissipates into hellfire reappearing in Ichiro's hand*

Ichiro: Now that was an interesting attempt little fox spirit, but you're no match for me either. *grabs Anthony's soul before his body falls into the water and bisects it with his sword sending him to hell*'

Jason: *looks somewhat encouraged* Helena....why are you more red than a tomato.......and why do I feel I'm missing something huge.

Tania: um Kat. He probably would have died either way. *points at holo.* he was gonna eat him. And if that didn't work Jason and Helena would have driven him to it anyways.

Kitsune: There we go! *creates new respawn counter* also you are an asshole dude… go away

Max: I though this was for only characters from this rp?

Bishop: Zzzzzz

Kitsune: And there! *Anthony respawns*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back