• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Holo said:
Jonathan: just call me Jona please.
Anthony: *appears near Helena.* what's up? *notices the echidna and starts swatting at it.* get away from me mind controlling thingy of bitterness. *accidently pokes himself in the eye.* Ouch.
Helena: *looks at Anthony and starts crying more* just go away! I don't want this torture! *runs away*

Anthony: *appears in front of Helena and hugs her.* I'm sorry. I'll be in Cairo if anybody needs me. *let's Helena go and vanishes.*

Echidna: Ha! I win. *points at Helena.* you've lost him forever and he isn't even dead. Evil spirit of possession for the win.

Jonathan:
4ca85d7cc83b1f1f454cac2a5af0e7dd.jpg

*hands them to Kat very gently.* there is bacteria living in the blade that produce a very powerful sedative. Don't cut yourself or you'll be asleep for hours. The last time I treated the sedative a hydra was napping in McDonald's parking lot for two days.

@Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason: *Slashes Echidna in half with a perfect strike with his soul slayer (Zanpakuto)* Helena...*Walks up and hugs her holding her close and letting her rest her head on his chest.* You didn't do anything wrong there was nothing you could do. Just know I will protect you always and I won't say I'd die for you you because like I told Anthony...If you love someone you should do your best to live for them....I will live for you Helena.

Kai: *Sets Soul down* We cool now?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *Slashes Echidna in half with a perfect strike with his soul slayer (Zanpakuto)* Helena...*Walks up and hugs her holding her close and letting her rest her head on his chest.* You didn't do anything wrong there was nothing you could do. Just know I will protect you always and I won't say I'd die for you you because like I told Anthony...If you love someone you should do your best to live for them....I will live for you Helena.

Kai: *Sets Soul down* We cool now?

[/QUOTE]
Soul: *still holding on*...

Jonathan: *still holding it knives.* um Kat? Is there a flaw in them?

Anthony: *sitting in a room in the first nome worrying about what he did.* I can't even remember doing anything to her.

Echidna: is too late Jason you all blamed Anthony and he'll be in Cairo now. Hell die of old age there wondering what he did wrong. *dies*

Jason: I won't let that happen either, Now that I know it was Echidna and not Anthony I'll go get him and drag him back if I have to. *Tightens his grip on Helena* I'm going to fix this.....Im also gonna Bop Anthony on the head for getting himself killed in the first place. Ichiro didn't help either."

Antonius: *Turns around to face Tania* You know I have to help Jason right... I'll be back I promise, but I'm going with him.

Holo said:
Jonathan: *still holding it knives.* um Kat? Is there a flaw in them?
Anthony: *sitting in a room in the first nome worrying about what he did.* I can't even remember doing anything to her.

Echidna: is too late Jason you all blamed Anthony and he'll be in Cairo now. Hell die of old age there wondering what he did wrong. *dies*
Kat: *looks at him then the knives*hm... No why?"

Jonathan: because they're yours. I made them so that the slightest nick can knock a monster or person out.

Holo: hey soul how about a Jonathan x Kat?

Anthony: *starting at the wall.*

Tania: it's dangerous out there so take this with you. *kisses Antonius.*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: ......Why are you still holding on.

[/QUOTE]
Soul:*fell asleep*

Holo said:
Jonathan: because they're yours. I made them so that the slightest nick can knock a monster or person out.
Holo: hey soul how about a Jonathan x Kat?

Anthony: *starting at the wall.*

Tania: it's dangerous out there so take this with you. *kisses Antonius.*
Souly: what do you think I've been trying to do? xD

Kat: *blinks and smiles a bit*thats really cool of you Jona... Thank you.

Holo: Oh. xD call me dense then.

Jonathan: *listening to Holo and soul.* what do they mean? *asking Kat confused.*

Jonathan: yeah. *smiles at her still blushing to the point of it being impossible to hide.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back