• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jonathan: alright. If you need anything just ask. *goes back to eating and occasionally glancing at Kat.*

Jonathan: *finishes eating and then hears something outside.* great. *grabs his weapon and activates it.* I'll be back.

Jonathan: *goes outside and fights a hellhound then comes back in.* we should move locations monsters are here again.

Holo said:
Jonathan: *goes outside and fights a hellhound then comes back in.* we should move locations monsters are here again.
Kat: *Nods and finishes* Thank you for the meal... it was wonderful. *smiles, talking to the old couple*

Jonathan: *picks Kat up and sets her on the bike then hips on behind her.* why don't you give it a try. Well head to Paris and go visit the top of the tower. *places his hands on hers on the steering.*

Holo said:
Jonathan: *picks Kat up and sets her on the bike then hips on behind her.* why don't you give it a try. Well head to Paris and go visit the top of the tower. *places his hands on hers on the steering.*
Kat: *Blushes a bit before nodding* Alright.. *revs the handle before pulling on the trigger to go*

Jonathan: beware of distractions. *whispers into her ear gently before looking at the tower again.*

Jason: Looks like Lia stayed back huh?

Sebastian: Yeah or maybe she'll catch up.. Dunno just focus on finding Anthony.

Valencia: how do we do that anyways

Antonius: We find his spiritual pressure

Jason: Already got it.... This way *turns and leads them towards Anthony he puts a hand on his sword building up his spiritual energy* Hopefully I won't have to but I may need to bust down some doors. It's funny you'd think we'd be attacked by now or at least to to stop.

Antonius: Shut up and let's go. *Draws his sword*

Sebastian: Sorry Ichiro said we had to jump in asap. I'm still glad you caught up. *Sebastian slows so that he's running alongside Lia*

Antonius: You ready?

Jason: Yeah we'll hit it with the pure force of our spiritual pressure, that should take down the door if not the wall. *draws his sword and swings with surprising force channeling his spiritual energy into the swing and slamming it against Anthony's wall*

Antonius: *does the same their combined force breaking through the wall*

Sebastian: *swings his sword and dissipates the dust revealing their friend*

Jason: Good to see you, but it's time to go we gotta get back to the Argo III and we're bringing you with us. We are probably limited on time given that we aren't supposed to be here in Egyptian territory, and we've done some property damage...though we hit the door the wall shoudnt have gone with it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back