• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jonathan: Besides us hephaestus kids are good at insane and creative. *kisses her cheek and rides into the rp.*

Jason:*looks at Helena's arm then up to her eyes, he strides over to her and kneels down before promptly flicking her forehead* I thought I told you I liked you in one piece......*He gently yet firmly takes the razor out of her hand and tears a strip of fabric off of his pant leg and silently bandaged Helena's wounds.* Why do you do this to yourself Helena. *there is audible pain in his voice.*

Daniel: Dammit Jason you were supposed to tell her to cut it out. I had an evil d*ckish joke all lined up.

Daniel: *laughs.* if he'd told her to cut it out I would say she was already trying to. *evil laugh*

Helena: .... *trying not to cry* ... *takes her arm back from Jason* maybe... M-ma- maybe I deserve it! *holds her arm, squeezing it so it bleeds more* Maybe I deserve to feel this pain! All I ever seem to do is cause pain for other people! I just wanted Anthony to be happy, and tried my best to make him happy without giving him that relationship he wants because I could never return the affection, but- but no! He f***ing went and blew holes in his head! And it was MY fault! So, maybe I DESERVE THIS! .... *shaky sob, looks at the floor*

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Daniel: Ha. I guess I'll do my good deed for the millenia. *appears in front of Helena and rolls his eyes.* "I'm only telling you this because I want to. Anthony was possessed by my minion and that's why he shot himself so many times. He understands you don't want a relationship and is trying to move on but you scared him back to camp. Now he's scarred for life. Again.

@explosiveKitten

Daniel: Helena go back and listen to what I said before I have Thomas and Tania commit a double suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back