• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Daniel: *smacks Helena upside her head.*

Thomas/Tania: *eyes turn gold and they both jump overboard and start swimming down.*

Helena: ... *takes the smack* ... I just want my mopey and awkward Anthony back... He's my friend... I want him back... *grabs Jason's arm and starts to patch it up as best she can*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: Wanna explore out powers Lia?

[/QUOTE]
Holo said:
Daniel: that helps you how?
Jonathan: *picks her up and continues to kiss her.*
Lia: Huh? I suppose so*puts a hand on her hip, her shihakusho is opened up more at the chest*

Kat: *Kissing him, holding onto him*

Jason: Exactly, you cutting yourself proves no point, it makes no difference. It won't change our past and it only harms you. So stop...please. *uses kairos to heal his and Her wounds.

Anthony: *appears in the room.* no she said go away. *tries to hide under helena's bed.*

Jonathan: *breaks the kiss reluctantly.* let's go home. I'll claim I'm a hypnos kid if it means being near you. It's nice to have somebody nice around.

Erik: The Bleachness is so weird…

Owen: You just got here dude… and plus you are a shameless ripoff of Gambit from X-Men!

Erik: That may be true… but I'm way cooler.

Max: *walks in sipping a milkshake* damn this is good. How do you know about this place.

Kitsune: You learn about a load of great places when you are friends with like every god out there.

Holo said:
Anthony: *appears in the room.* no she said go away. *tries to hide under helena's bed.*
Jonathan: *breaks the kiss reluctantly.* let's go home. I'll claim I'm a hypnos kid if it means being near you. It's nice to have somebody nice around.
Kat: *Looks amused* I could just visit you in your sleep too... Liv does it all the time to visit her boyfriend~

Olivia: *Wakes up*o///o How do you know that!?

Kat: Dad.*Shrugs*

Antonius: Stupid *He forcibly ejects them from the water and holds Tania, while makings ice chains on Thomas to make them stay still.

Jason: .........*Finishes healing Helena then stands* You and Anthony should talk......* Walks away grabbing Daniel by the ear* you're with me asshat and Anthony......thanks for coming back it means more than you know.

Sebastian: *Tries not to look* you're doing that on purpose aren't you.... *Draws his zanpakuto.*

Jonathan: Oh. Ok then.

Anthony: *crying.* why does she always hate me whenever I try to be nice?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Antonius: Stupid *He forcibly ejects them from the water and holds Tania, while makings ice chains on Thomas to make them stay still.
Jason: .........*Finishes healing Helena then stands* You and Anthony should talk......* Walks away grabbing Daniel by the ear* you're with me asshat and Anthony......thanks for coming back it means more than you know.

Sebastian: *Tries not to look* you're doing that on purpose aren't you.... *Draws his zanpakuto.*

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *Grins a bit* I don't know what you mean at all Sebastian...*Draws her zanpakuto*

Holo said:
Kat: *Smiles* Yeah.

Erik: *starting a game of Blackjack with Owen and Kit*

Kit: *looks at cards* Hit Me. And Liv it would be easy for her to know if she read the Rp *looks at Cards* ah… Bust…

Owen: *has a queen and a King* Stay.

Erik: well I'm gonna hit twice. *throws two cards onto table revealing a 7, 8, 2, and a 4* 21, I win.

Owen: I swear you're cheating… but you could also explode the table…

Kitsune: Hey… how would you like to be the dealer at a cosmic poker game?

Erik: Sure… why not… let me know when.

Holo said:
Helena: I don't hate you! I only want to see you happy, and you went and blew your brains out! Then once you were a ghost you said you hoped my head exploded.

Anthony: I don't know. I'm sorry. *tries to shut himself up and ends up sniffling.* was there an echidna around? They can possess people you know. Daniel has a lot.

Tania: *eyes are still gold and she's still trying to get to the railing.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back