• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Helena: ..... *stumbles up from below decks, her arms, most of her legs, her stomach, and the top of her head is wrapped in bandages* .... *using a huge tibia as a crutch*

Anthony: we'll now to my new vessel. *turns into a wolf pup named Holo.*

Holo: now I'll be childish with everything.

Anthony: *follows Helena up trying to keep her steady with magic.* where'd Gordon go?

Anthony: he's sure as hell tried to be an issue though. *Steps in front of Helena and Gordon and activates his armor and weapon.* Helena you need to rest and Gordon I'll be the distraction. *summons greek fire in his hand.*

@Soul OMU

Anthony: don't you get pouty with me. You need rest bottom line I'm sure Gordon agrees.

Anthony: *glares at Helena.* sit and rest before I check your temperature with an really old school thermometer. The kind that goes where the sun don't shine! *Is bluffing but using a perfect poker face.*

Anthony: Let's get this straight. If you try to act stupid while you're hurt. I will turn into your worst nightmare in five seconds flat.

Holo: Lillian is lucky I haven't killed her yet.

Anthony: I'm not f*cking with you Helena. I care too much to have you die because you think you're Leroy motherf*cking Jenkins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back