• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: Oh. Ok then that makes more sense. What was wrong? Remember I'm a child of Hecate not a medic so I only speak magic and dead people. *shrugs at how stupid he feels with those abilities.*

Gordon: Well... She's missing several large chunks of flesh from various places, plenty I am not about to name, um internal bleeding, hearing loss, eyesight failure, what in the hell happened to you?

Helena: ... Anthony, point for me...

Anthony: I think it was when she went inside him. *points at holo.*

Holo: i'm hungry again.

Gordon: ... Stomach acid? YOU GOT EATEN AND YOUR STILL ALIVE?!

Helena: ... I'm built tough?

Gordon: ... *ruffles her hair* well your lucky. If that boy there hadn't twisted Kovu's neck, you would be dead.

Helena: I know. Thank you.

Anthony: *blushes surprised.* I did something right? I-i never do anything right. H-how? *still confused over doing something right for once.*

Gordon: What was she doing-

Helena: AHHHH NOTHING

Gordon: *looks at her, then at Anthony, silently raises an eyebrow*

Helena: *shaking head furiously*

Anthony: *Looks back and forth.* she just tripped a few times on accident. Nothing serious she just wasn't paying attention.

Gordon: *takes his sunglasses off, stares at Anthonu* is that all?

Helena: *continues to shake head*

Gordon: Don't lie to me, boy. I am a whiz with a shotgun.

Anthony: She keeps pushing me away because I. I kinda like her. A lot. And as such I'm only telling you what's important when I say she was being normal just little mishaps here and there. She ran into the table once. You remember that Helena? Poor girl.

Anthony: *isn't even slightly worried.* don't try to push me into a false confession. Besides I have helped her plenty of times already. She started freaking out in the catacombs below Paris and I got her out! Me. But do I get any thanks no I get ignored. I've suffered in silence because it's her. I won't put up with your cr*p or anybody else's. Even if it sounds like you're an AC/DC fan.

Anthony: *stands his ground.* Besides i've liked her for years. You should have noticed by now.

Thomas: *walks by* Hi Gordon.

Anthony: *sits in a chair in the room.* you know Thomas? But you didn't notice me? This invisible kid thing is going a little too far.

It's hard to explain. it's like weaponry is swords and guns and things like that. There's magic and there is no cars and passive technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back