• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Olivier: you're bleeding quite heavily...

Helena: *sarcasm* I knooooooow, isn't it GREAT? *looks at Olivier, stares, then looks at Owen* ... Wires?

Owen: *lets a few wires slip from his glove* yeah wires... They are so simple.... Yet so versatile *wraps wire across arm before pulling and cutting himself* see. That's why I used to use them... Anyways... Anything you need to get off your chest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helena: No. Just some guy pissing me the f*** off because he's got some major ass crush on me that I have in no way returned, okay once trying to repay him for something, but other then that, no. Never shown any interest. I have been nothing but bitchy to the f***ing guy and he keeps coming back *another slice* with more and more elaborate gifts, and expensive chocolate, and food, and it's just pissing me off! I don't want to break the damn kid's heart but I don't know what else to do! Give in to him and be forced into some f***ing relationship I can never return the affection to because I am in no way interested in him? Or keep fighting, keep being pestered and eventually just off the kid to get him to leave me alone? Neither of those options sound good, UGH, I HATE HIM FOR MAKING THINGS COMPLICATED! *three more slices, switches to her other arm, wrapping the first arm in bandages*

Anthony: *Finishes the last bottle.* it didn't work. I'll have to wait for fate then it seems. *looks at his hands.* I will perish soon for my own good. Nobody notices me without me speaking up first and even then they will never love or even like me. I'm easily forgotten. Lay one noticed, first one forgotten. That's the code I live by even though I wish it weren't so.

Owen: I'm not the one for answers. I would say kill him, but... That's because I was taught that problems should be removed... Immediately. But Anthony is trying to help you realize that it wasn't your fault for Masons death. I'm not gonna push the fact... But I think you should at least be his friend. *tosses Helena and Ambrosia square* well I think I should go.. If you want to go back to cutting the other arm, eat that.

Helena: I do want to be his friend! But I show the least bit of kindest to him he will latch onto me like a leech! And then I will have to throw salt on him to get him to leave me alone and stop giving me super nice gifts! It's annoying! And I HATE annoying people!

Anthony: *appears near Helena* hate me then. I have seen my end and it is nigh. *kisses Helena then turns to leave.* I'm taking that before I go. Don't trust T and don't blame yourself If I die saving you. *Vanishes.*

Anthony: i don't know but i do know that whoever they are they riled up cerberus before you arrived. It was a trap and I apparently was put in a coma for trying to stop it. I also know that they're on the ship with us.

Owen: The only T I know is Tania... And I never liked her... *sighs* shame this isn't the real Rp.... This would be some great drama... Oh wait... I'm not on the stupid quest... *starts walking away from Helena* I'll see yah later

Tania: could be me or Thomas. Either way in the real rp and here somebody untrustworthy is on the ship.

Holo: ooooooh it will. Anthony's fate is inevitable and frankly the only reason I saved him this long was for you Helena. Now you'll all meet T and he'll become dust to dust.

Holo: But does Tania either. She seems too distracted to me. Maybe she might perish too?

Holo: T is a danger to the whole ship. Besides you aren't T's target. Anthony is you'll always be another pair of pliers breaking his fingers and toes before letting them heal to repeat the process.

Jason: So

Kai:Lost

Valencia: We need to stop poofing I finally got somewhere with Violet.

Sebastian: Well aren't you special.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

explosiveKitten said:
Helena: .... Oh god
That expression is priceless. The villain I made used you to torture Anthony and now that the poor boy knows you hate him. One of two things must happen. 1. Anthony dies by this villain's hand. 2. Anthony does by his own hand. Either way you were a drawn out improvised means to an end.

T: or what you'll get me a drink? Whom shall I kill? Anthony for sure and maybe Tania or Thomas or Helena or you Jason? So many choices. Not enough time.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

T: what's the matter Jason. Maybe I'll kill Thomas Tania Anthony and sink the ship?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back