• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

You'll see.

Tsk Tsk Tsk. Kitty you just didn't suggest something that could find my sorrows. Seems they failed to upset me at all.

@explosiveKitten

Last edited by a moderator:
We've covered this already. Next failed attempt at proving that wrong please.

Anthony: And you wonder why his favorite character was the female general with the ice everywhere.

Holo: No I just have terrible memory.

Anthony: he can't even remember his phone number.

Holo: buzz off before I expand your journal.

KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Kai: IT'S...ALIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE

Jason: By IT he's means us.*Sighs*

Valencia: *Turns beet red* Happy New year to you too. *smiles and pulls Violet into another kiss.*

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Anthony: *Nearly dead from exhaustion.* I can't get her off my mind fir even a second. Even my nightmares have her thrown into the mix.

Anthony: *collapses tired and continues to grow frustrated.* Damn you Helena why must you be so perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back