• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Bishop: Coooooolllll.......

Kitsune: and he's already tipsy.... Whelp.. Happy New Years

Max: Happy New Years... Screw it. *grabs Alec and kisses him* need someone to kiss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helena: *raises hand to punch Anthony, then decides against it and simply shoves him away and hisses*

Alec: Next time you just randomly kiss me, I will grab you and hold you in that liplock man. How are you not gay, you keep kissing me! .... *giggles* not that I have a problem with that.

Anthony: *Sighs and sits in the corner holding his knees to his chest.* of course. Should've just gone for a long walk off a short pier.

Helena: *groans in frustration and walks off to break open another bottle of vodka*

Alec: *duct tape's Jarpy's head and goes back to cooing over Max*

Anthony: *Already handed Helena a bottle of vodka.* she'll never love me. I don't know why I keep trying is stupid. I'm not Mason and I'll never be close to that for her. I'm just going to be that annoying kid that won't back off. He always was a much better man than I am.

Max: *pulls Alec into a hug* your kinda growing on me.

Bishop: WWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY! (Just finished Akame Ga Kill)

Kitty: *laughs at Bishop* I TOLD YOU THE WORST WAS TO COME! But to be honest, it wasn't the kind of anime where that kind of character would live. I saw him and said, "oh, he's gonna die. And I am going to cry." And I did. BUT THANK F*** Leone didn't die. I would have cried so hard.

BishopOfKings said:
Max: *pulls Alec into a hug* your kinda growing on me.
Bishop: WWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY! (Just finished Akame Ga Kill)

Alec: *hearts in eyes* .... *angels sing in the distance*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back