• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Alec: ... *sniffles* I helped pick that out myself...

Helena: *behind Max, grips Max's shoulder, hisses in a downright demonic voice into Max's ear* if you make my friend cry, it's your head on a pike....

Jamie: *starts choking*

Max: dude. I meant Jamie. The shirt.... Well... I don't think I have anything that to wear that works with it. *slaps hands over mouth* Bishie!!! Why'd you make me say that!!!!

Bishop: *giggles from inside wrapping paper*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alec: *perks up* OH puh-lease, Maximillion, I can help with that! *grabs Max's hand and skips off, dragging along behind him*

Helena: *stares at Max, mouthes* ON. A. PIKE. *waves casually at him and Alec as they skip off*

Kai: *Pops in as a white furred ermine in a hoodie design as an Ipod with headphones designed over his ears.* apparently I'm a shapeshifter...but I can only turn into......*sigh* you'll see.

Jason: *bounces after Kai as a Ferret* and he made me one too.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Bishop: *rubs head* oww... I was just playing... *goes back into wrapping paper pile*

Max: *walks in wearing a perfectly matching outfit and the shirt from earlier* I feel like a dork...

Tania: Then play with Kai but nobody hurts Jason. *Is very gingerly holding and hugging Jason.*

xD

Anthony: ugh finally after months of playing injustice I finally get a silver character. *looks* really CATWOMAN!? GOOD DAMMIT WHY ME!

Jason: Hi Tania! Merry Christmas! * Snuggles with Tania rubbing his head against her cheek* oh and check out Antonius.

Antonius:*bounces up onto her shoulder his coat the same chocolate brown as Jason's.* Hello, Tania....feeling any better?"

Tania: *is lovesick from kain rubbing his head against her cheek.* Better. Hey Jason will you please go out with me. Nothing crazy just lunch. Please? *Looks at Jason hopefully.*

Jason: * Looks at Tania* Sure why not, couldn't hurt.

Antonius: I will leave you two alone. * bounces towards Addison at the helm* Hello how are you?

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: *rubs head* oww... I was just playing... *goes back into wrapping paper pile*
Max: *walks in wearing a perfectly matching outfit and the shirt from earlier* I feel like a dork...

Alec: You look great is what you look like. *smiles at Max*

Kitty: *still stuck into Bishop's wrapping paper fort roof thing* .... *waves tail around*

Helena: *looks at Anthony* Of course it was. It's always fun to mess with Max.

Kai: *head bobs a bit as hE watches Kitty's tail wave slowly creeping towards it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back