• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

I pre ordered Rick's next book.

Anthony: *Knocks on helena's door.* sorry. I'm going to leave now. Hopefully you don't have to deal with me again. *Vanishes.*

Anthony: *reappears looking at the ground.* I said I'm sorry I can't make anything up to you. I'd only make it worse.

Helena: Look. I am not interested in you. You know that already. And constantly trying to woo me won't change that. In fact, it'll only annoy me. But I want you to know, that you are worth something.

Anthony: *frowns and looks down.* it's not my fault I like you. Everybody else at camp is always glaring and whispering behind my back. I don't even know why. Besides I am allowed to be nice without you assuming it's flirting.

Jarpy: *plays a sad violin*
tiniest_violin.gif

Helena: I know you don't want to hear those words, but I can't say this any other way. I care about you, but not the way you want. I think of you as a friend, Anthony.

Anthony: I accept that. *His Helena and hands her a box of chocolates before going to sit on the mast.*

Anthony: *walks up to Helena.* I hips you threw out your old tape player and stuff. I made you this using magic. *Pulls out the box containing a magic mp3 player that plays whatever song the user wants.*

Anthony: Then I can fix it so that works the same way. If you want that is. It'll make sure the tape player never gets damaged or lost. It'll also magically have your favorite songs.

Helena: *small smile* Anthony, its not that I don't want to take these gifts. I do, but I like my tape player just how it is. Non-magical and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back