• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Kai: SURPRISE!

Jason: *wraps arms around Tania's waist and sits up bringing his face teasingly close to Tania's* Not an immature fool anymore Sparky I'll be giving just as much as I receive.

Valencia: How About we not stand in front of the door. Hey hell girl wanna split some whiskey or is I too strong for ya?

Sebastian: *Is gone chilling in the crows nest.*...

Max: what is it Helena?

Bishop: thanks! *takes a sip*

Owen: how did you turn back to a human

Max: I have no idea

Kitsune: *sigh* and after all that... The stupid butler forgot my crumpets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helena: Ahahaha! *looks around* and also, RiverStyx was supposed to be Kitty's go to ship for me in the beginning, Ahahaha isn't that funny

Kitty: oh f***

Kai:Four!! Beats Kit over the head with a driver. Wait....river Styx as in Jason and Helena......or was it.......who else would be the river??

Jason: kisses her back softly biting her lower lip as he pulled away. "As much as I like seeing you naked, you should get dressed we don't have time to stay down here while everyone else is working."

Max: Go to ship? What's the ship now?

Bishop: *lying on floor, drinking singing "For he's a jolly good fellow"*

Kitsune: did someone feel something just now?

Kitty: *grabs Helena by the shoulders and shakes her* YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT YOU DRUNK BITCH

Helena: I am not drunk I'm only slightly tipsy. God.

Kitty: ... Yes, Jason and Helena. That was originally my go to ship back in the beginning of Redefined, until I mentioned in a post that Helena's heater needed to be fixed. Then Techie contacted me offering to have Mason fix the heater, I said sure, and while we were having a little private rp session to plan the events of what would happen, Hellfire was born in my mind and it stuck.

Kai: GODS DAMMIT WOMAN YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted that ship to happen too.......

*Bursts into black flame*

Valencia: *Smashed bourbon bottle on Kai's head* Black fire is my thing.

Jason: the hell was that sound!!

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: GODS DAMMIT WOMAN YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted that ship to happen too.......
Jason: the hell was that sound!!

[/QUOTE]
Kitty: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *laughs at Kai's distress*

Max: oh... And then I joined... And your other ship was born...

Bishop: stumbles over to Max* silly boy... Ships are built! *hic* not born!!!

Well, actually, to be perfectly honest, it went from being VitusxHelena to RyanxHelena to JasonxHelena and then to MasonxHelena which is where it stuck... *innocent smile*

Hell man, I'd be willing to go for it now that I'm breaking it off with Techie (OR TECHIE BROKE IT OFF WITH ME SAME DIFFERENCE I'M NOT TOTALLY DEPRESSED ABOUT IT OR ANYTHING *goes back to eating ice cream* But alas, Jason is enamored with Tania. Oh no. Poor Helena.

Max: And the only other demigod you've made a connection with...

Kit: Is me... But I'm taken.

Max: there's always Tom... Ewww

Tania: shhh. Don't worry about that.

Thomas: hey Alec look at this. *holds up picture.*
c47d5846db87f84e91e5c1818dab4ae5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back