• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Kai: He's not quite ready......maybe a few more months.....if he lasts that long..

Jason: QUIT SAYING THAT!!

Sebastian: essence not body fool I'm still in you...

Valencia: let me be the first to say Sebastian you sound very gay.

Sebastian: Like you can talk

Valencia: Hey Kai still doesn't know since he been to lazy to CHECK!

Kai: I'll get to woman calm yourself.

Kai: well it seems your sexual orientation is..........NOTHING!! I apparently didn't include....but let it be known now....you hella gay.

Valencia: Yaay my statement before are correct!

Sebastian:yeah whatever. *returns to making Kit do splits and twisting unnaturally.*

Jason: Tania......at least untie me........

Holo said:
*looks* oh well would you look at that. Sh*t Jason had better get back below decks.
Thomas: *grabs what's left of the vodka from Helena and drinks it then looks at Addison.* well let's get airborne. @LuckyANDKitty
Addison: *salutes*

Jason: Wait are you still nekked.. More importantly what the hell just happened if she had me tied on to the bed and was on top of me......wait what.....no.....I didn't miss it did I?

Kai: You're an idiot.

Jason: Okay let's be real here it's your fault for never sticking to the personalities you originally make your characters with otherwise Valencia would be Helena's level of bada** Sebastian would not have said a word to any of us and I would have ACUTALLY CUSSED....and probably be alone...I don't know just try to stick to your visions.

Kai:Ugh fine but it's so hard I have to actually have to be in the right mindset to make you a plausible leader, Valencia a bada** and Sebastian the proper loner......though I think I might be getting better with him.

Tania: you'd be with me no matter what. And you didn't miss anything. Oh wait no you did miss some in in my version of pajamas. I can feel the breeze.

Anthony: don't look Jason or you'll get a nosebleed.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: Wait are you still nekked.. More importantly what the hell just happened if she had me tied on to the bed and was on top of me......wait what.....no.....I didn't miss it did I?
Kai: You're an idiot.

Jason: Okay let's be real here it's your fault for never sticking to the personalities you originally make your characters with otherwise Valencia would be Helena's level of bada** Sebastian would not have said a word to any of us and I would have ACUTALLY CUSSED....and probably be alone...I don't know just try to stick to your visions.

Kai:Ugh fine but it's so hard I have to actually have to be in the right mindset to make you a plausible leader, Valencia a bada** and Sebastian the proper loner......though I think I might be getting better with him.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: I love how he uses me to measure badass level.

Jason: I don't think I have much to worry about I'll keep my eyes on the ceiling.....are we flying yet?

Kai: I will begin reverting my characters to their original personality types.....brace yourself Tania.

Tania: *giggles* ok I'll brace myself alright.

Anthony: oh god. She giggled.

Tania: *straddles Jason.*

Anthony: Nosebleed incoming!

Anthony: No Tania is just too predictable. And loud. *throws a can of orange soda at bishop.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back