• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

The Flash has got me feeling some kind of way. I CAN'T STAND DR. WELLS AND HOW I NEVER KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING! ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE IS BAD!

explosiveKitten said:
This upsets me so much....

*Is angry at Barry for his douche move, but he's too cute so I can't stay angry*

The Flash is the best show ever. It is LIFE! With Gotham and Supernatural and Doctor Who too.

flash-gustin.jpg

Barry Allen =The Flash

maxresdefault.jpg

Dr. Wells =Potential Reverse Flash

They're possibly going to make one of the episodes like a Flashpoint paradox episode

What? I wasn't allowed to be interested in superheroes when I was little, this I never got into marvel. And... Those other... Super hero... Comics... The only ones I remotely understand are Superman, Spider-Man and Batman, all of which I saw cartoons of recently on the Hub Network over the summer.

And hell the only things I remember are the fact that Spider-Man is f***ing hilarious, Bruce Wayne is a rich man (ladadadadada da da da da daaa) and superman battles a giant space radiated motherf***ing chimpanzee with a weakness for a musical stuffed monkey that belongs to Lois Lane and it smacked it's cymbals together and played music and then the chimp just like fell asleep on top of the merry go round. After it promptly ripped he bars off the lion's cage in the zoo and all the other primates there are now running amuck in the streets of um... Um... Smallville? ... No, that's where Superman was found... Whatever the city was. Metropolis.

I think it was Metropolis. And then there's Lex Luthor who still confuses me to this day, and the Joker is just... The Joker. And Spiderman- who is Spider man's nemesis? The lizard? The green goblin, the rhino guy?

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE AVENGERS- HOOOOOLY F**** THAT IS A SHITSTORM OF CONFUSION THAT MY SISTER IS OBSESSED WITH FOR WHATEVER REASON BECAUSE OF...BECAuse of... Ch-Chris pine? .... No, Chris pine is umm.. Captain Kirk from Star Trek, uh... Not Channing Tatum, uhhh.. *faceplants in pillow* ...

explosiveKitten said:
I think it was Metropolis. And then there's Lex Luthor who still confuses me to this day, and the Joker is just... The Joker. And Spiderman- who is Spider man's nemesis? The lizard? The green goblin, the rhino guy?
he has a lot of enemies. Heroes have multiple enemies, but always one main archenemy.

"TELL ME YOU HAD TO! TELL ME IT WAS THEM OR YOU!" ~Sam Winchester *cries*

explosiveKitten said:
..... Is that Supernatural bullshit?
Dean just killed a bunch of guys because of the Mark of Cain, and Sam doesn't want to believe that his brother is becoming a dark knight/demon again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back