• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Pumpkakun said:
Cade stares at Masako and thinks back to a few days ago when he first turned into a sea monster. A huge lobster with destructive claws. He shivers as the thought of turning into it scared him. He looks to Masako and says " Does turning into a large lobster count?" Cade then looked at his hands scared of how his transformation can possibly scare people, he began to tremble at the thought but caught himself and then asked Masako " why is your power a secret?"
@Sukiyaki
Masako was surprised by the question. "I guess so, I am not sure what does a lobster look like?" Masako vaguely remembers something of it's shape, but nothing detailed. She smiles at him a little confused "I don't think so... your kind and a good sparing partner and that's all that matters." She looked at him and smiled "well it's more of a family secret, people haven't approved of my mothers life methods over the years. It also people tend to shy away from me when they learn of my power's true intentions." She shrugs, she saw nothing wrong with a mother ripping away sight from a child if it is in equal exchange. However, the power of luck balance is quite dangerous and unpredictable. More often than not her powers assists those who are evil more than those who are good. The negative results tend to make people stay away, and with her blindness as well, she is a lonely girl.

Tania gave a frown and was really tempted to Fry the kid. "Go ahead and try it. I'd beat you like a drum." Tania said activating hey weapons as she looked at Kit who was waking away. She turned to Jason and gave an evil grin before assuming her fighting stance. "Let's go aqua boy."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Anthony gave a smile as she said that any girl would be lucky to have him. "Yeah right I'm small, scrawny, and easily forgotten." Anthony said with a growing frown at the situation. He kept walking slowly as Thomas started walking behind the two silently.

@Sukiyaki

Daniel jumped when he appeared, "Uh hi.. Yea I guess. My name is Daniel." Daniel replied, "How are you in my dream?.." Daniel asked a little weirded out. 'Is he like a counselor? Maybe hes seen M.J.' Right as Daniel thought this The dream shifted to his old house when his mom was alive. Daniel clenched his fists so hard they turned white. Daniel watched himself playing with M.J. at their old apartment building. The pain and realization that Daniel would probably never see M.J. dawned on him and hit him in the face like a K.O. punch from a professional boxer.

@Noah

Last edited by a moderator:
Holo said:
Anthony gave a smile as she said that any girl would be lucky to have him. "Yeah right I'm small, scrawny, and easily forgotten." Anthony said with a growing frown at the situation. He kept walking slowly as Thomas started walking behind the two silently.

@Sukiyaki
"Come on now your, cute, funny, intersting and kind. Don't sell yourself short! Your the seventh son! He who is closest to magic, you gotta say being the chosen one is pretty cool, right?" She reaches the breakfast area and grabs 2 apples throwing one at her brother. "Your great I mean it! I bet the 1st girl you asked would say yes in a heartbeat." She smiled at him, and if they don't I'll warp their memories so they think their a 2 month old chicken. Nobody messes with my younger brother.

( O.o Oh , she is scary...)

@Holo

Cade looks at Masako and smiles." I think you can tell me the secret. If it makes people shy away I think we are on the same boat. Being a son of Keto must make people shy away from me too due to the fact that I am a sea monster. You will probably be one of the few people here that won't mind me being a giant creature so I won't ditch you," Cade says. Then a thought occurs to him. How can he transform? He hasn't turned ever since the incident a few days ago that surely must be the "claiming" because he turned in water when it wasn't his first time in the aquarium. Cade looks to Masako and says " I need to do something, thanks for helping me learn how to fight. Maybe I'll see you later."

"Well typically we have camp activities a stuff that we do through out the day, but today has been kind of a free day for campers because quite a few of us are training for a quest to stop the titans from taking over." Adrien replied as if that was the most normal thing ever. "I can take you to where everybody's training so you can see what sparring is typically like for us, if you want of course." (@explosiveKitten )

Addison got into her own fighting stance. It felt quite awkward and unnatural seeing as she really didn't spar much, but she made it work in her favour. She hadn't thought of what exactly her sword was, or even given it a name, but if it kept her alive during training, then she'd be sure to treat it with the utmost respect from now on. She had never met someone who was a lot like her but yet completely different, it was unnerving, but it also comforted Addie and soothed her nerves. Addison turn on instinct as Celestia striked at her and barely missed being nicked by the blade. "Oookay, I see how we're playing now." She mused getting back into her stance, not bothering to attack back. Addison didn't have to spar much to know that she was more of a defense player than an offense player. She was much better at parrying and blocking and could save her strength and stamina longer, but if the time can where defense wasn't doing anything for her she would finally strike.

(@Opallies )

Jamie

"Camp activities? Such as?" He asked, looking at Adrien curiously, then looking around. This place looked more like a summer camp with a Greek mythology theme then a camp that... Trained heroes. "To be honest, I'd really just like to find a place to put my stuff... Actually, nevermind. This place is probably full of uhh... Hermes kids, eh? The god of thieves, if I remember correctly... Never paid attention in that portion of classes."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas had been listening to the two children of Hecate but left after they started talking about Anthony. He noticed three people walking into the camp grounds and started running toasts them. "Greenies! Where did you come from?" He asked before noticing a few bushes moving behind them. He motioned for them to follow since he didn't like the fact that something was waiting outside the camp boundaries.

@SoulOMU

Adrien nodded pointing in direction of the Hermes cabin. "Yep, that's the title the most go by, and if you're not claimed by lights that where you'll be staying." Adrien turned her attention towards Jamie's second questioning pondering over the thing they did on a typical day at camp.

"Well, we do cabin inspections in the morning, then you can pick from things to do throughout the day such as Pegasus riding, Arts and crafts with the Hephaestus cabin, Archery, lessons on Monster assault techniques or Greek mythology, Swimming, Canoe racing, Volleyball, or you can attempt the infamous Climbing Wall. Then towards the end of the day we have Capture the Flag, sing-alongs after, and then it's lights out by 11:00pm."

Adrien ran over the list of activities over in her head just in case she had forgotten something. "Uh, I think that's about it."

(@explosiveKitten )

Holo said:
Thomas had been listening to the two children of Hecate but left after they started talking about Anthony. He noticed three people walking into the camp grounds and started running toasts them. "Greenies! Where did you come from?" He asked before noticing a few bushes moving behind them. He motioned for them to follow since he didn't like the fact that something was waiting outside the camp boundaries.
@SoulOMU
Elizabeth raises a brow at the term but says nothing as she makes her way towards him while lightly putting her hand on the handle of her frost staff while Damian and Olivia followed after her, glancing behind them slightly over their shoulders before jogging to catch up so they don't get left behind. (@Holo)

Owen

"Nevermind. I'll let you go ahead and fight each other" Owen said as he felt out of place in the conversation. He turned and walked out of the arena. Nobody was really paying attention to him, and he didn't really feel like sparring at the moment. He started past the Cabins when he heard a shout. 'Greenies! Where'd you come from?' He hurried towards the voice and started walking towards it, soon enough he found Thomas hurrying a group of three new demigods towards the camp. "Hey! What's going on here Tommy?!" Owen said as he hurried over to them, a few of his bugs crawling along his jacket. "Find some fresh meat?"

@SoulOMU

@Holo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Bad things outside the barrier man. Clever too. cynocephalus I think." Thomas said with a worried Look on his face as he saw another bush move gently. He moved Forney from the barrier and remembered a rumor that had been going around. "I hear the labyrinth finally finished regenerating." Thomas said before running of to check on the pile of rubble previously called Zeus rock.

@Soul OMU

@BishopOfKings

Pumpkakun said:
Cade looks at Masako and smiles." I think you can tell me the secret. If it makes people shy away I think we are on the same boat. Being a son of Keto must make people shy away from me too due to the fact that I am a sea monster. You will probably be one of the few people here that won't mind me being a giant creature so I won't ditch you," Cade says. Then a thought occurs to him. How can he transform? He hasn't turned ever since the incident a few days ago that surely must be the "claiming" because he turned in water when it wasn't his first time in the aquarium. Cade looks to Masako and says " I need to do something, thanks for helping me learn how to fight. Maybe I'll see you later."
Masako nodded wringing her hands she felt uncomfortable. She had just made her first friend she didn't want to ruin it with her unreliable life. She was relieved when he left. She smiled and waved to him as he left "Alright, I'll tell you my power another time." She walked over and grabbed her cane, while putting the weapons away. She felt more comfortable with her cane in her hand she felt a sense of stability and ease than sensing could do. She looked around and used her cane to make her way out of the area.

Elizabeth blows at her bangs while causing the temperature to drop slightly. "...So is someone going to explain where we are because we know we are different since we were chased by many things..." she said while taking her staff off her back while Damian did the same, watching the two other boys and tilts his head since this place was interesting yet weird at the same time. Olivia said nothing as she ducked her head while standing behind Damian and Elizabeth but close to them.

@BishopOfKings

@Holo

Owen

Owen turned his attention back to the group of three demigods. The Labyrinth could wait a little bit. "Sorry bout Thomas, he's a little scatterbrained." He paused a sec. "So anyways... I'm Owen, Son of Apollo and your temporary guide for the moment." He went to extend his hand but then realized that his bugs would probably crawl into them, so he put his hand back in his pocket. "Just ask me anything you want to know on our way to the Big House." He said as he motioned for them to follow him as he started towards the Big House.

@SoulOMU

Elizabeth nods lightly while letting out a breath of cold air which seems to freeze the air particles slightly as she follows after Owen. "Nice to meet you.." she said while following him. Olivia and Damian following after them, listening while looking around a bit. Elizabeth walking besides Owen. "...Elizabeth, Daughter of Boreas..." she said softly while glancing at him.

@BishopOfKings

(there's a space between Soul and OMU)

Owen looked at Elizabeth as he just barely caught her name. He took a small step to the left, so that some of the bugs on his jacket didn't jump onto her. "Pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile. "Oh and I apologize about the bugs. I got the Plague part of my Dad." He turned to look at the other two Demigods. "And who are you two, and who are your godly parents?"

@Soul OMU

(What is this Space you're talking about? :P )

( xD )

Elizabeth walking alongside Owen. "It's alright.. They wouldn't like me much since I'd probably end up freezing or killing them..." she said while fixing the collar of her shirt. "And the quiet one is Olivia, Daughter of Hypno." she said while Olivia gave a slight nod and ducked her head while Damian waved. "Damian, Son of Iris." he said as a rainbow appeared lightly.

@BishopOfKings

(These fast moving RP's.....)

Noah of Hypnos

In Daniel's Dreams

Noah looked around as the dream changed. By the looks of it, it was probably one of Daniel's memories. Noah saw that it was causing obvious discomfort to Daniel. How could this sweet memory cause pain? Noah's eyes glowed blue for a moment then the dream scenery changed to a meadows.

"So you are new. As a son of the Greek god of sleep, I can enter other peoples dreams, also manipulate them." Noah stated as he sat down in the meadow. "So what are you doing sleeping on the beach newbie? Son of Poseidon perhaps? Don't get those too often."

@DecpetaBOSS

Daniel smiled, "I love the beach. I could spend the rest of my life there if I wanted to, and yea old earth shaker is my daddy.." Daniel said in an even tone. His discomfort had dissipated somewhat when he changed the scene. "I was supposed to meet my best friend M.J. here.. But she hasn't showed up. I don't think she.." Daniel looked down, He couldn't bring himself to say it.

@Noah

Noah was staring at the blue skies in the dream as Daniel talked. Affected by the emotions of the dreamer, the skies began to turn grey. Noah couldn't help but feel bad for the new demigod. Perhaps that was the girl in the dream prior. If he thinks she is dead, then no wonder it caused pain.

"Well, just because she isn't here doesn't mean that. " Noah said returning his gaze to Daniel. "You know, ahypnos kid may be the best help you can get for this kind of thing. I got another question for you, how long have you and this uh, M.J been friends? Share a strong....spiritual bond?

Cade walked off from the arena while waving away to Masako. Maybe later he can ask her about her secret later but now he wants to try something. He looked put and saw the ocean and started making his way to it. Once he got to the ocean he started wading into it. " Well lets see if this works" he said as he dived into the water. He went under and began thinking of how to start his transformation. He thought of the monster he turned into last time, he thought of his mother Keto and thought of the ocean but to no avail. He ran out of breath and swam back to the surface. He came up and was deterred. How is he suppose to trigger the transformation? Then he noticed the fish swimming and thought of his "friends" back at the aquarium at home. Suddenly he begin to enlarge and grew armor and claws. In a few seconds Cade had turned into a giant 4-clawed lobster but he realized he was close to the shore and could see campers staring at him.

(Open to interactions)

Daniel smiled sadly, "We were as close as two people could get, and I've known her as long as I can remember." Daniel replied. "Why?" Daniel asked a spark of hope forming in his belly. 'Does he have a plan?' Daniel thought excitingly.

@Noah

((Sorry this will be my last post for the night I must go to bed. I will post tomorrow.))

Jason smiled and activated his weapons again, "I'm not going to go easy on you this time, dropping my gear last time was a huge mistake." His blue cape had the trident symbol on it which supposedly would mimic the one that would appear above his head if he was ever claimed. "Just wondering, when do people get claimed, is it at a certain ceremony, or like a bonfire or something?" Jason hopped off the stands and entered the arena placing his spear on top of his shield getting into his typical spartan stance he began circling Tania. It was at that moment when he heard cries of alarm both in his mind and aloud. "Anyone else hear that?" He still had his weapons at the ready knowing better than to lower his guard against Tania.

(I know typically it is during the bonfire at night, but I don't know if we do those.)

Sebastian was thoroughly amused, so much so that he actually laughed. Despite his attitude and mannerisms Sebastian's laugh was warm and joyful, the kind that was infectious and made others smile, but it was soon gone. He looked up to Helena in more than one way now, "Well it seems I found A wonderful dancing partner but you should, if this weren't sparring this dance wouldn't quite be over. See all I have to do is sweep, kick, twist, grab, and slash. And from your triumphant position you would be laying in your own blood. BUT you have in fact won this dance, and I sincerely applaud you. Sebastian leaned up and touched his neck to the blade of his sword causing it to quiver just before turning into a chain and wrapping around his neck. He stood and dusted himself off, "Also you should know that this blade can't hurt me.....not yet at least." His expression became somewhat grim and anyone could tell that Sebastian had once again locked himself away from everyone around. He got what he wanted and walked off towards the big house waving back to Helena as he went, "We must dance together again sometime." With that he left he arena and going towards the mess hall, he was hungry and needed time to think before he would speak to Chiron. The centaur was wise, maybe he could give him some guidance.

@Holo @explosiveKitten

(Open/ and side note Sebastian will see Cade once he gets to the mess hall since it's just an array of pillars btw I looked up a map of CHB if anyone would like it for reference. That is all)

Noah Son of Hypnos

In Daniel's Dreams

"That is good." Noah said with a smile. "People with a strong bond can enter and see each other in their dreams." Noah said when a look of concern crossed of his face. "Um...yeah....As a child of Hypnos I can help you connect with M.J. However it is based on luck since she must be asleep at the same time. Plus it is harder to find her if she is far away." Noah said. He got up and turned around in the meadow looking at nothing in particular. "Hmm....well that is strange...I think you should wake up now. There is a size able sea monster in the water close to where you are currently sleeping." Noah says as he can see what is going on in the real world around Daniel. Turning around to Daniel, Noah says "Ill see you around, bye." Noah faded away from the dream, and so did the meadows as Daniel began to wake up.

@DecpetaBOSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back