Camp Half-Blood Redefined

RevolverOshawott said:
It's kinda funny the fact that no passerby finds the group stuffing themselves into the taxi suspicious.
It's Brazil. People are pretty used to fitting a bunch of others in a small car. And it's Renato's (rico is actually renato..sorry i accidentally messed that up) car not a taxi

Soup we traveled from New York to Florida with 12ish people stuffed into the back if an SUV

We are not doing that again for a giant distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanJXavier said:
Yes since the second ride already has an extra person.
Alright yall pick which one you would prefer ride arrangements to the airport will stay the same though

Get delayed and stay overnight at the hotel while switching shifts just in case the scientists come thanks to someone's announcement

Or carry on the way it is

I personally dont care just pick
Anyone else saying which way they prefer?

I guess it makes sense for us to move on, seeing as we've been in Brazil for a while. Unless Julia is going to post Adelina and if there is anyone else who still needs to catch up.

Dammit Ryan, now I can't get a freaking post together.... UGHHHHHHH... fine I'll stoop and use one lined reactions.....

RyanJXavier said:
I bet you can picture me singing that song...or wait did you picture zac efron? You twisted girl ha
I think you're the one picturing him singing that Ryan

also I need to catch up, Im planning on reading but if someone could summarize 314- where we are now I could post and we could move on *plzplzplz*

Alright so Alec is okay with everyone taking advantage of his money just so they can rush to Greenland for their intense Greenland resting, right?

-_- I'm seriously peeved cuz now I can't freaking do anything but go with the stupid events that have taken place... UGlikhjagf;olijg;olisdjf;sljkhdfa'goij.... yes just like that.

I agree with Soupie!

Hmm, maybe I'll just start off my post with Adelina throwing Max's phone in the river and then encountering the drakon? Even though that means I skip her really delicious salad and getting vinaigrette all of her fingers, oh and her blueberry pomegranate Naked smoothie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back