Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Why do I get a feeling I'll hear no peace from that pie addict unless we delay the trip and wait for the others...

Alright im giving time for harry jack adelina and adri to catch up. Pick it up though kay? Besides it's probably too late in the night anyway in the rp. I'll just have Ryan sleep on a chair in the hall and use his feeling senses if scientists come or not.

Heya, Bishop.

Amazingly disturbing, yes, I agree.

Greetings, Soul and Revo and Heaven and, uh, other people I may have missed intros on.

I missed you, Julia!

Oh yea just a bit of trivia guys Serafina was suppose to have awesome fire bending powers while i was looking for a image of her weapon of choice i couldn't find a good one and Frostmourne came to mind.

So i'm like screw i'm giving her ice powers like Elsa's from frozen.

But hey at least theres someone with cold powers in the group now.

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]Heya, Bishop.
Amazingly disturbing, yes, I agree.

Greetings, Soul and Revo and Heaven and, uh, other people I may have missed intros on.

I missed you, Julia!

[/QUOTE]
?

Could've went with Iceman from X-men. 
However, Mason will hopefully be joining you all soon. And with that, i'm thinking of something to follow up on his trauma.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]
:D I knew it! Pepper is the key. xD

[/QUOTE]
Pepper is the key for a great dish!

TechEwok said:
Could've went with Iceman from X-men. 
However, Mason will hopefully be joining you all soon. And with that, i'm thinking of something to follow up on his trauma.
Iv'e never watched a X-men movie...........

I wish i did.

Also for some reason i want to make a post about Serafina being in Mason's situation but i wont.

______

Oh yea this rp needs a few villains on the scientist's side.

I missed you more, Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome!

Well, how about it? Should I start from the top when she's in the plane or should I start from when she reaches the river after an hour or two of running?

RyanJXavier said:
Yes yes^ gives the ships some time to form, satisfies that pie person, gives time for the rest to catch up
Ello Queen Dusk
WHAT SHIPS?! 
start from the top my eloquent polar bear :)

TechEwok said:
?

Hello, Ryan. Long time no see.

Aww, thanks, Soul. Meeting me isn't very important though. From what I gathered reading you've made quite the impression on this motley group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back