Camp Half-Blood Redefined

But Techie I hate rewriting stuff :( Writing just a few paragraphs for BSaSV was already enough torture, but now, seven and a half paragraphs?! I don't wanna write about her guilt and her salad and her chicken and her smoothie and her book and her running all over again

Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome, the amount for which I missed you is so infinite that even Buzz Lightyear could not comprehend it! 
Wait, stop asking what?

Oh and guys, we should probably meet some FRIENDLY mythological creatures too ... maybe some Party Ponies could be touring Greenland? And where would Chiron be right now?

*shrugs* I'm still gonna say it. 
Is that a mirror in you're pocket, cos I can see me in your pants. :wink:

Then what would even be the point of asking whether or not you were dyslexic? since you knew you were dyslexic you should have said "I'm dyslexic which means you're not great" 
Karen is such an innocent happy girl name

I know it isn't her name which is why she isn't an innocent happy girl!

But since you already know you're dyslexic then that would be making her choose between you being dyslexic and her being great, so that means if she answers "I'm great" then you would have to say "Nope, I'm dyslexic"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back