Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ok. so then.... i'll just ignore stuff.... and ignore all the stufffs and have Karan go on a... ki---shopping spree..... :)

But I'm still deciding whether it's worth reading! I did read your post though Techie, the one about Mason coming back

Well you should read all of it. Skim through it whatever, just actually put some effort in reading everyone's work.

Because no matter what, ppl enjoy other people reading their stuff and liking it and all that jazz. 

RyanJXavier said:
...in your character's case, I guess as long as it has to do with ice you're fine
In Karan's case, with aero-associated subjects, SHE COULD GET STRONGER TOOOOO!!!!!

I wouldn't call it gaining new abilities, just discovering new abilities

You can gain magic items though as like a gift from your godly parent

TechEwok said:
Because no matter what, ppl enjoy other people reading their stuff and liking it and all that jazz. 

In Karan's case, with aero-associated subjects, SHE COULD GET STRONGER TOOOOO!!!!!
Also seeing Karan's attitude and personality i'm sure she and Serafina would be GREAAT friends.

Mehhh... not enough to get me to want to post that. 
I doubt it, right now. From how Serafina is at the moment, she lacks control and doesn't seem as powerful. Karan has spent her time in camp training her powers and learning who is powerful. She respects power among other things.

Haha, well since you keep integrating a sense of friendship between them, it's kinda hard to not build her character around Pepper at the moment xD

TechEwok said:
Mehhh... not enough to get me to want to post that. 
I doubt it, right now. From how Serafina is at the moment, she lacks control and doesn't seem as powerful. Karan has spent her time in camp training her powers and learning who is powerful. She respects power among other things.
True ones she can fully control her powers i'm pretty sure Serafina would be like Elsa from Frozen once she learns how to fully control her abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back