Camp Half-Blood Redefined

savagePEST said:
[/waltzes in]
6xnt.gif

Ayyy, how's it going?
Hello you fancy savage

After slogging through a hundred pages of ooc chat filled with nightmares such as giggling Techie, Dusk finally manages to reach her love and grant her the huggles she deserves.

Hey everybody ^^

I saw, Techie lol And I love her!

Finally caught up on the RP, so maybe I'll just slide Adri into the backseat...? FLY US BACK SOUP

Yes since the second ride already has an extra person.

Alright yall pick which one you would prefer ride arrangements to the airport will stay the same though

Get delayed and stay overnight at the hotel while switching shifts just in case the scientists come thanks to someone's announcement

Or carry on the way it is

I personally dont care just pick

Hey, the flying ice man was the one who exposed us, then we got Ice queen freezing things. Remember, it was a semi crowded lobby of people. 
Karan was just stating the obvious. And she actually doesn't care who knows about her powers. :) well when she gets in her other mood :)

TechEwok said:
Hey, the flying ice man was the one who exposed us, then we got Ice queen freezing things. Remember, it was a semi crowded lobby of people. 
Karan was just stating the obvious. And she actually doesn't care who knows about her powers. :) well when she gets in her other mood :)
It's kinda funny the fact that no passerby finds the group stuffing themselves into the taxi suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back