Camp Half-Blood Redefined

What do you guys think about sleeping on the way to Greenland? Then we can skip to morning when they arrive. Max and his mom can switch shifts. That way it's a skip where nothing happens except sleeping.

Well. I guess that's a lot of money wasted, isn't it? Probably not possible to cancel so many rooms at such short notice for such an expensive hotel. 
Speaking of which, I want a veggie

So true. You pay them a whole bunch of money for nights you didn't spend. They got bank and didn't have to deal with the annoying teens

Yes very annoying teens who are extremely likely to destroy their lobby at some point 
Well that's very kindhearted for his future lover!

RyanJXavier said:
What do you guys think about sleeping on the way to Greenland? Then we can skip to morning when they arrive. Max and his mom can switch shifts. That way it's a skip where nothing happens except sleeping.
think that's a good idea btw.

Yes I mean instead of getting a good night's rest after all that fighting they can just sleep on the plane so you know they're well rested for a lot of headquarters-destroying tomorrow

Who said they were going to attack the HQ right away the following day

They're going to rest at Greenland before attacking the HQ when they rest, they can get to know each other better (especially the new members) and that can be the time a certain polar bear gets saved. unless you want to connect the polar bear saving directly with the hq attack

Ooh I see! So they rest in Greenland even though they just wasted a bunch of money they could have used for resting in Brazil.

NO I WANNA SAVE NUGGET MYSELF

Hey Ryan, my friend said that you could probably get paid to be Zac Efron though.

Well, I mean, it totally makes sense, right? You just spend a bunch of money and planning for one hotel and don't use any of it, just to spend extra money and planning for another hotel when you could just use the money and planning you already spent instead - but of course we are in an urgent need to get to Greenland because we have to do some really intense resting for a day

Yeah! And I mean, we totally can't do it in Brazil, either, because Greenland is just the place to rest. So we have, like, GOT to get there as fast as possible to do some super intense Greenland resting.

XxJuliaxX said:
Well, I mean, it totally makes sense, right? You just spend a bunch of money and planning for one hotel and don't use any of it, just to spend extra money and planning for another hotel when you could just use the money and planning you already spent instead - but of course we are in an urgent need to get to Greenland because we have to do some really intense resting for a day
Lol, Julia this is why we love you

Her Athena kid side is kicking back in 
Batman's just a wannabe Inspector Gadget in a Bat suit

Hahahahahaha

[/waltzes in]

6xnt.gif

Ayyy, how's it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back