Camp Half-Blood Redefined

*runs after bishop and wacks upside head with hellhound stuffed animal*

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

WHAT THE HADES!?!? *gets out own slingshot and pelts corgi with eggs* TAKE THAT FOXX!

Right, because Max cherishes his phone over the lives of everyone in the entire group, which totals to about 15-20 other demigods, not excluding his own brother and himself - as well as his mother, who is flying them.

Okay, so yesterday, Jess and Jack escaped the scientists. Then, for no reason, they split up and Jack went away from Curitiba to travel by boat (also unsure of the reason). He was on his boat while some of us, including Helena, were at Water World in Disney World during the time skip. She randomly thought of Mason from a couple days ago, and remembered someone who she thought was mean, and decided to Iris-message him. But for some reason, it was the wrong person, and he was not actually the mean one. Before they went to Disney World, Alec had booked the Radisson hotel. She told him to go there, so he went back from his boat to Curitiba and knocked on a door.

This does not explain a lot of things and is very confusing. How do they know about Jess?

Is anyone against going with what was supposed to happen anyway, before all this confusion, which is much simpler ..?

Okay, so from this quote

TechEwok said:
The oldest brother came out and stared at the unpopular Hades girl, "No one likes your freak of a dog... let alone you. You know what, I got an idea. How about you bother our freak brother." He slammed the door shut in her face, not waiting for a response. Behind the door, there was brief laughter and snickering towards Helena.
"Haha wonder if she knows he doesn't sleep here anymore." Said a younger boy.

A lighter girlish voice replied, "It's because you two keep treating him badly and forced him to sleep somewhere else. At least he's in the Forge, where its warm."

The oldest had a deeper voice shouted out, "Well it's his own damned fault. I'm not going to sit here and be denied the power our father has. What made him so damn special. I could've used that fire to do great things. All he does is burn things to the ground. He's useless."

There was silence and then the oldest said, "Go to sleep. It's late." Some shuffling and words of agreement were swapped and finally silence ended the night in the Hespaestus Cabin.
Jack is the one with the lighter girlish voice?

Mhm,

But, um, is anyone against going with the simpler way instead of having to work out all the complications of the complicated way that don't make sense? Even if it involves tweaking a couple of posts?

*dodges behind rock loads machine gun with rock candy and glass beads and begins shooting Corgi*

I don't want to be mean to Mason :/ but for sake of trying to fit In ill say that I was trying to fit in I geuss.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What is wrong with you!?!?!? *pulls out catapult and loads with giant solid pumpkins and releases so they land on Bishop*

Okay, but only if you want to c:

Then you wouldn't be the person that was teasing Mason

But what would we do about the posts?

Need any help, Lucky?? :D

XxJuliaxX said:
Okay, but only if you want to c:
Then you wouldn't be the person that was teasing Mason

But what would we do about the posts?

Need any help, Lucky?? :D
Feel free to join in

*runs away* I DIDN'T SAY SHE WAS TEAMING UP WITH ME, I JUST SAID SHE COULD JOIN! *throws Vial of Greek fire in ring around Bishop*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back