Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Are corgis the only thing you like? Do you like cats? Do you like dolphins? Do you like other species of dogs?

Yes, Kitty - apparently, he doesn't like papayas because he doesn't like their taste, which is a really odd reason to not like something. I mean, don't people usually not eat things they like? I like giraffes, but I'm pretty sure I would not like their taste.

*blows back against wall* You'll pay for that foxx! *throws thousands of daggers at corgi at hyper speed*

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Kiwis sting my tongue and leaves it irritated for the rest of the day and strawberries are okay....

Oh SH*T *Turns Sword into a staff and spins staff so fast that it deflects daggers* YAHHHH!!!!! *holds out hand that turns into an arm cannon* AIR BURST! *Air around Lucky explodes*

Also Julia your making this WAY too Complicated.

I love both! I don't like strawberry flavored things, though.

See, Soupy understands the concept of liking things!

Well, Bishop, do you like anything other than corgis? ANSWER ME!!

I like kiwis but they no like me

I mean, I love the taste of both strawberries and kiwis. Not the taste of brussel sprouts though!

In fact, I just ate a kiwi. It was underripe, though, so it was really stiff and tart.

Okay, so you like cheese because you like the taste. But do you like other species of dogs? Or dolphins? Or unicorns? 
Hmmm... I like strawberries, but I don't really like kiwis. I just like eating them. I like brussel sprouts though!

I hate rats with blowdrys their barks are so irritating

*snickers* Not gonna work puppy

I'll try to focus, Techie, I will!

YOU ARE SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND, BISHOP. So you like them because you have never tasted them? I guess papayas are just unlucky that you tasted them already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back