Camp Half-Blood Redefined

GREEK FIRE IS CHEATING *throws spring board and jumps over fire. Pulls out button and presses it, launching a missile at Lucky*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, let me clear up on something

Bishop, you don't like papayas because you don't like their taste ..?

Alright c: But wouldn't he be surprised to see Helena in his room if he and Jess shared it?

*makes hole in floor and throws bomb at Bishop before dropping through floor* YOU NEVER SAID ANY RULES SO HA!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry! D: My mind just gets frustrated when things don't make sense. I suppose I'm not your favorite anymore xD

I really hope she didn't :I Sean definitely did. I even tagged him and I've seen him online a lot but he didn't make a single acknowledgement that this thread exists xDD

And that's the reason you don't like them ...?

I dunno I messaged cierra and she never responded. Julia, your still my favorite. For now }:- )

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am trying to finish this other back story which is coming out to be pretty awesome. Sorry xD ! Maybe I'll just post before finishing, but I was supposed to complete the back story like two days ago grrrr I must hurry :I I will love you guys if you go to eat lunch before flying away

That's a really odd reason to dislike something! You like the taste of corgis?

Yay!!! :D And when did you message her? She's last been on at 8:05 this morning

*pulls out katana* Bring it on puppy.

Um, I don't know, but you just implied that you don't like anything unless you like its taste!

Oh o_o Well, if she gets online again and posts in other places without answering your message, then I guess she's dead. But I don't think she would die, she's not that kind of person

I've seen posts recently by Cierra so she either died or this RP is dead to her for taking so long to roleplay....

*dodges last minute and slashes at Bishop* Come on wittle puppy.

Well, I'm taking longer. Much longer. Gosh, this OOC thread keeps distracting me from my sort-of-epic back story though! >.<

Okay, so Bishop, you've never tasted a corgi but you like them anyways? If you did taste a corgi and didn't like the taste, though, you would stop liking corgis?

*begins walking backwards quickly to avoid. Retaliates by teleporting behind Corgi and giving him bicycle kicks to the back* So are we like battling to impress royal kitty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back