Camp Half-Blood Redefined

However, soup is the little brother in the three siblings I kinda rped in the beginning. If kitty remembers talking to the oldest one about fixing the heater

When our group got disbanded we knew there was another group (you guys) so we contacted you and you told us to meet you at the hotel and cierra paid for the room and stayed a night and I just got there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I procrastinate way too much....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Not as much as I do, I assure you. C:

I am confused as to why they split up in the first place, and what exactly did they tell each other during the Iris-message? The Iris-message would be the kind of thing that we would need to have role played

Absolutely, my love <3 Waffles on our spectacular weekend trip will be wonderful a wonderful addition to the pie and history teacher jelly of our fantasies!

... Helena remembered a guy that was mean to Mason, she iris messages them at water world with he intention of cussing them out of the room.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

BUT! Instead, she found out the entire group had been captured, arranged for the hotel by way of Alec (he's rich too) and told them to go there. See? Simple:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Not getting rid of the phone Kitty. @soupninja yeah it's a thing and yes there should be a version for Android. And my Gods do you guys post a lot when my siblings steal my stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still procrastinating, but I've made some progress. Half of my body has moved an inch towards my goal.

XxJuliaxX said:
They don't know each other, though, right? Or how would they? 
Hrrrm, I just assumed that they were in the same group, captured, managed to escape, and booked a hotel together, and probably would have stayed there for at least a night by now. And I would suspect that they have no relation to our group as of yet (because we never mentioned that we knew them before). Hmmmmm
I assumed this as well

I really hope my plane ride in June isn't as boring and irritating as the one in the RP. I don't want THAT to be my first plane ride.

BishopOfKings said:
And Kitty wouldn't you like Max to have a phone? It gives you extra chances to send monsters after us
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bishop, shut your face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back