Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Exactly! A fool and his head are easily parted!

League-of-legends-image-league-of-legends-36173891-500-517.jpg

So how does everyone see Mason? Physically anyway... cuz I'm trying to figure out what you guys see vs what I portray him as.

I saw a knitted volibear and got super excited there for a minute . . . Turns out it's just the pattern for it, and I can't knit, so . . . Sad face.

I saw him kinda short and scrawnier, not large and bulky like Julia.

Mhm... fun fact, I love Volibear. My favorite of them all. I main him and will never get bored of his jokes.

I seeeeee

I think he's like Frank, except Hephaestusy and not as pale and Asian. Or like Beckendorf, except younger and not African American.

that bear thing sounds so cool yet so freaky

I like switching it up. Sejuani, Syndra, Nami, Katarina, Zyra, Karma, Fiora, Akali, Cassiopeia, Victor, Xerath . . . Me and a friend play a Voli/Sej combo and wreck some face with the might of the Frejlord!

XxJuliaxX said:
I think he's like Frank, except Hephaestusy and not as pale and Asian. Or like Beckendorf, except younger and not African American.
You're not making sense.... I never read the books

You guys are on a CHB RP but you've never read the books?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

XxJuliaxX said:
Yeah, I think of him as built like Beckendorf but short like Leo -the Latino Santa's Elf.

YEAH

Frank is like big and bulky and he used to be chubby but Ares made him become taller and muscular. I think Mason is shorter than him though. And Beckendorf I think is taller than Mason too. He has really big hands. And he's African American and muscular but not as chubby as Frank.

Leo is my favorite Hephaestus kid -I'm Team Leo! But Beckendorf was a hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back