Camp Half-Blood Redefined

So everyone was loading into the car to find Mason, then he found us and had two angry cyclopses in tow we're so screwed.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

I am SO happy that I don't have allergies yet. I might get them later this year though. Last year was super bad.

And I think they for some reason are working for Hephaestus. Maybe they're descendants of the Elder Cyclopes? I still am confused Techieee. But anyway, they follow Mason's orders, so hopefully they won't attack us :)

RyanJXavier said:
Hmm I'm thinking of giving Cupid another power since we all have two anyway
If his arrows only work on mortals, then maybe he could be able to change his appearance to someone or something else if he has a hair or sample of DNA from whomever or whatever he wants to impersonate?

Because Aphrodite can change her appearance at will, so that's sort of like that

Yeah, that would work too! Though I personally try to make it so my powers aren't already used by someone else, but that of course is just me c:

Wait, did you read any of the Heroes of Olympus books?

If you did, it's the power Piper has

If not, I'll explain it

xD okay. Well, if you have charmspeak, you can basically use your voice to persuade someone to do something. It works especially well if the person is attracted to you (which I doubt will ever happen to Cupid tbh) 
But it doesn't work as well if the person is on constant alert of your charmspeak or if the person is a god or someone almost as powerful.

Hmm I thought Jerika only invoked certain emotions with her voice, but perhaps 
Well, a Siren's song can certainly allure someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back