Camp Half-Blood Redefined

xD

well I definitely wouldn't want my own character to go through all that again but maybe I'm just selfish x)

ok ok stops with the posts... im trying to read dammit. 
Alright clear this up for me:

• State of Cyclops (Ripgauge)
  • Where all of you are
  • How far are you from the entrance (the Wakulla Springs sign and picnic tables.)
  • Who attacked Cyclops

• Ripgauge, who I think is either a Poseidon's Cyclops or a Southern Cyclops, got his ankle injured by Helena and retreated from his dinner. So he left and went to wherever he lives.
  • We are all at like the entrance to Wakulla Springs, except sort of to the side.
  • Adelina just spotted the dirt road by the Wakulla Springs sign in the distance. Wasn't Mason walking on the road when he got there? There was just something about walking a couple miles from the last bus stop.
  • Pretty much everyone confronted him, but only Helena, Max, and Jason attacked him.

! nO!

OOH! Maybe we'll get lost somewhere in the snow and there will be a tiny little polar bear whose mother was taken by an orca whale omg no that's too sad

YAY! Are Lefty and Right nicknames for Hephaestus's three helpers? I remembered there only being three Cyclops helpers after you posted the other really awesome long post, the Elder Cyclopes, so I looked it up and they have the names Arges, Brontes, and Steropes (Adelina mentioned it earlier but she couldn't quite recall Steropes's name)

They arent the elder cyclopes since they aren't in italy lol

lol and I just winged it. So they got funny names

Oh okay

What kind of Cyclopes are they? Hm I thought there were only those three that were connected to Hephaestus. I guess I was wrong xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back