Camp Half-Blood Redefined

YOU DON'T LIKE JASON????

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Noo. He's too perfect and snotty and important and everything. YOCK 
I didn't mind Piper, but I definitely liked her more as the series progressed

Well he's a preator of Rome. He was expected to be perfect, that's what you get when raised by a she wolf

Yeah, I liked Piper more as she opened up

But as it goes along we know that that's just the image he's forced to keep. Remember, Jason's afraid that one day he won't exceed the expectations set for him, especially since people usually look to him for guidance

tell me I'm not the only who wants to personally murder Octavian.

And i like Jason because he tries to be perfect, because he needs to be. Like what Lucky said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I had a problem with Hazel and Frank.

BishopOfKings said:
tell me I'm not the only who wants to personally murder Octavian.
And i like Jason because he tries to be perfect, because he needs to be. Like what Lucky said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to smother Octavian with his sacrafice stuffing.

Yeah, I've come to love them, but in the beginning they caused issues for Team Leo.

When I read that Hazel recognized Leo I immediately thought he had a twin. But then to come find out who Sammy really is...

Like everyone wants to murder Octavian of course. GRRRRR

But he is perfect. He's like nice to everyone and everything and strong and he's never awkward and endearingly clumsy like Percy is and handsome and everything you would want but it's all. so. fake.

xDD yeah, I like Hazel and Frank better now than before. They're cute together. I wanna make a list of best to worst ships.

But what about when Jason and Percy both tried to sit at the head of the table. They both just expect to be deemed leader after all that people expect of them. And Percy's just that way from his background. New Yorker who was always getting picked on, getting kicked out of school, has a lot of gods for enemies, Ect. He wasn't raised by a snappy she wolf. She just sent him to New Rome

Its kinda hard to type up what my response is to it with all the responses and 2 liners.... It's kinda enfuriating when i delete a whole paragraph.

TechEwok said:
Its kinda hard to type up what my response is to it with all the responses and 2 liners.... It's kinda enfuriating when i delete a whole paragraph.
Sorry Techie

XxJuliaxX said:
Like everyone wants to murder Octavian of course. GRRRRR
But he is perfect. He's like nice to everyone and everything and strong and he's never awkward and endearingly clumsy like Percy is and handsome and everything you would want but it's all. so. fake.

xDD yeah, I like Hazel and Frank better now than before. They're cute together. I wanna make a list of best to worst ships.
Please Do!

Top 5 real ships in the series

1. Tyson and Ella
  2. Percy and Annabeth
  3. Leo and Calypso
  4. Frank and Hazel
  5. Jason and Brick

7d0d62bd30653bcbfd995add94c60685.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back