Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Yeah! Of course Leo's better than Beckendorf! Leo's AWESOME!! one of my favorite characters by far! 
You should read them though Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome!

Mehhhhh I watched the movies and know a bunch about mythology. I just fill in the blanks with fillers and imagination

I don't think I would love the books as much without our lovely 7th Wheel. I hope he succeeds where Pery didn't, saving Calypso.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I was gifted the first one, actually, but someone ended up borrowing it and that was the last I saw of it.

Yeah, Leo's and Calypso's relationship is just so. cute.

THE MOVIES?!
The first movie was the most awful movie ever though!

Aww.

TechEwok said:
Mehhhhh I watched the movies and know a bunch about mythology. I just fill in the blanks with fillers and imagination
The Movies are pathetic and suck compared to the books!

I KNOW !!! *high fives Lucky*

I was SO disappointed in the movie oh my gosh it went COMPLETELY against the book and there was this extremely pathetic pearl plot, SO LAME!

And if I do get to reading them, I'll see what you guys mean. Personally though, I love reading the books.

I wanted to slap the director. Why didn't they introduce Beckendorf or Silena!?!? They're important in the.plot. And why is Percy 16. They didn't even show why Clarrisse hated Percy in the first place. Also why did Annabeth have brown hair?

IKR! Annabeth's blonde hair is a symbol of her being daughter of Athena, and how she isn't taken seriously even though she wants to.

They didn't show like half the story and added the most pathetic plot ever.

XxJuliaxX said:
They are really good. Rick Riordan is hilarious. Nothing like any of the movies, don't worry.
I love Percy Personality through out the books, and the chapter names never cease to amuse me.

XxJuliaxX said:
IKR! Annabeth's blonde hair is a symbol of her being daughter of Athena, and how she isn't taken seriously even though she wants to.
They didn't show like half the story and added the most pathetic plot ever.
There's so much I could rant about for why the movies suck, but I'm gonna stop.

Completely agreed. I always read them before proceeding to the book and definitely got some laughs out of them. But I only wish he included chapter names in The Heroes of Olympus. Too many chapters, I guess.

xD you mean why the movies suck

Yes I could go on and on about them omg.

I was really looking forward to Clarrisse getting soaked with toilet water, but they just let me down....

I know . . . Nice going, cutting out the best parts of the book. And the Hydra, which was like this huge part of the first movie, wasn't even in the first book. It was in the second book.

I wish they added the Krusty's Waterbed part into the movie. The movie needed to spend a little more time in Hollywood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hopefully Nico and Bianca aren't a huge disappointment in the 3rd movie. I actually have a feeling I'll like the actor for Thalia. When I read the 3rd book when Annabeth was kidnapped my heart was like crushed it was hard to read the books without hearing Seaweed Brain and smart witty comments, but Percy also admitted his feelings for her.

I am lost and I'm just going... la-la-la-la-la-la-la editing my post cuz of issues- la-la-la-la-la-la-la

Oh my gosh I loved that part in the book lol; Krusty's Waterbed

but I also loved the part where Percy starts to have feelings for Annabeth in The Titan's Curse

None of the characters were anything like they were supposed to be. Percy's voice made him sound dumb instead of awesome. And the Lotus place was like, seriously. Since when did lotus flowers come in.

Annabeth's and Percy's relationship is so sweet. I like how they started out as not even friends and then sort of became friends and really gradually started to have feelings for each other. Unlike Jason and Piper. I don't like Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back