• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ace stopped a car and got in, "I'll give you this cash if you bring us somewhere!" He took out eight one hundred dollar bills and showed them in the light to the driver. The driver's eyes widened, "GET IN!" Cupid hopped into the car and scooted down.

"Gahhh! I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT!!!!" Jason kicked over an empty desk and swung his arm jagged roses of ice rose up slashing and skewering funiture.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Jack got in with out marmore and Harry squeezed his wings in his pajamas and got in the car.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ace gave the driver directions, "SPEED UP IF YOU CAN!" The driver drove as crazy as Ace regularly did and started drifting to the location.

Ryan responded, "Who are you?" He made a clicking noise and noticed that there were two people in the same room as him. Ryan ran past them and kept making clicking noises with the roof of his mouth to detect where he was going. He tried to use his abilities but his attempts failed. Ryan thought to himself "Sounded like Max and Helena...but how would they be able to notice me? Especially with my real face".

Jason continued his rampage until the whole room looked like it was a scene from frozen ice still creeping and crackling along the walls. "When I get my hands on them they'll be sorry. His sword activated in Jason's hand and he did nothing to change it. "Where could they have gone to now!"

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

The driver arrived at the front of the HQ and Ace handed him the money. Ace and Cupid got out of the car and ran into the HQ.

Violet followed them closely, nervously. She'd never been in a real fight. Just a couple schoolyard scuffles. These guys had guards! Trained professionals. How was she, a scrawny 14 year old, albeit with some powers, supposed to beat them? I guess that's what bravery is. Going in, even if you can't win. Or was that stupidity? She wasn't sure.

Ryan cleared his throat and turned around, "How are you so sure I am Ryan and not some other business man who changes his skin and voice or something?" 
Ace looked around as he ran, "What? There's no scientist anywhere! This was the location right?!" He looked at Cupid and Cupid nodded as he began to hear voices around the corner.

Ace and Cupid turned the corner to see Max and Helena's back faced toward them and a guy facing at them from a distance. Ace yelled, "Why you two just standing here? LET'S GET HIM!" Ace pounded his fist against the wall and an alarm sounded throughout the whole building. Ryan clenched his teeth as the alarm rang. Maybe his abilities were returning, but slowly...how? He was unsure. Ryan noticed Ace's voice though especially after all the fights they have been in and all the capture the flags they've went through. Ace pushed Max and Helena out of the way and started running at Ryan. His body bulked up hulk size as he stomped his way to Ryan. Ryan heard the stomping and turned back the other to sprint out since his abilities have not returned yet.

"Ace!" Max said as he charged passed him. Max willed the air around Ace to compress and force Ace down to human size. "I think it's Ryan!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupid responded, "Sometimes I ask the same question...but hey our powers are just meant to be. Did that make sense?" Cupid approached Max, "That is definitely not him". Ace glared at Max.

Jack and Harry rushed into the building with the others and Jack extended his rocks into two daggers and peered at the convention.

Max walked away from Cupid and Ace. "If he wasn't Ryan then why did he disappear with the rest of them?" Max said pushing past Ace. "I'm going after him. If he isn't Ryan then I'll end him, but if he is." Max glared at Ace "Forget it. Your pea sized brain perfectly fits your Hulk body. Run the options then act." And Max turned and headed off towards where "Ryan" had gone.

Ace bulked up again and took two stomps to catch up to Max, "Pea sized brain? Least I don't have a pea sized body!" Cupid just watched Ace and Max run, "Okay...that didn't really make any sense". Ace grabbed Max's body with one hand, "We have nectar and ambrosia so I can harm you without feeling guilty. If this was Ryan then how come he is not using super speed?" Ryan quickly exited the building and heard a car engine. He made his way over to the car and sat in it, "Seven hundred if you step on it to the Radisson Hotel. Leave no exact tracks and drift please!" The driver faced Ryan, "Got it kid!" The car quickly sped off and away.

Max looked at the Hulking Ace. "In that case Niether do I." Max focused and made the Air pressure around Ace's ears greater, causing them to burst.

(Sorry Brother wrote the last part about the escape. I told him to finish the post for me. Had to run and help father.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Last edited by a moderator:
" we could violet, except they all teleported out of here" Said jack with a frown, he was hoping to see some action.

Harry walked over to a desk chair and started to rest his eyes, he assumed that there would be no action after all , barely phased by the 5 hour energies he started to snore.

Ace shoved Max to the wall and kept running. He exited the building and looked around, "Where's the car?"

Cupid responded, "I don't know if you've seen Ryan before, but that's not Ryan".

"None of You get it" Max said sitting on the windowsill "see yah." Max fell backwards out the window and flew into the air. He looked around and saw a car speeding away from the building. "Found you." He said to himself and looked to where it was headed. "Heading that way... The Hotel." Max shot off towards the building. He landed way ahead of Ryan and went into the Lobby. He put his back to the wall next to the lobby door and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back