• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Isis roared at Cupid in response fluttering her wings at him to say thank you. Ash groaned plugging her ears. "Ugh, Ice seriously?"

Jason was blindsided by getting picked up by the onesy wearing angel, and took a sharp breath only when he was set down did he take a breath before realizing why he had been grabbed as the building he was in was smashed to rubble. At Jack's suggestion he looked towards the rubble once more. "I think I can do better than that." He held out his hand imagining the earth swallowing the building whole he went down on one knee and touched his palm to the ground and immediately a massive cracking sound could be heard just before the earth split open like a mouth with rows of jagged teeth sucking in the building and stopping abruptly when it was gone. Jason smiled and stood up that whole process only taking about five minutes he smiled at his handy work. He turned to the others and walked cautiously towards the SUV not wanting to be surprised by a wave of exhaustion. "I'm driving Ace, you got a problem with that I'll gladly make a hole for you too." He stood at the driver's side staring Ace down.

(Sorry got shanghai'd by my sibling and mother)

"Jason I'm already sitting in the passenger seat don't flatter yourself by thinking a hole will scare me" Ace responded with a serious facial expression. Cupid yelled, "Let's go! Let's go! let's GO!" 
Paolo looked at Ryan as they both sat on the couch, "FIFA?" Ryan smiled and nodded as Paolo turned the television on and put the world cup on. Ryan said, "Can you please just tell me stuff that's going on? Not everything like..this guy passed to this guy but-" Paolo responded, "Sim, sim, eu entendo. Eu sempre quis se tornar um locutor esportivo e um motorista de ação! Este é um dos meus melhores dias de sempre!" Ryan laughed at Paolo's excited response, "Well I'm glad to be somewhat a part of it Pao". 
Ace got out of the car and hulked up. He pushed the car to give it a start without any gas needed due to Jason's slowness. Cupid yelled, "ACE WE'RE GOING FASTER THAN THE SPEED LIMIT!" Ace replied, "There is no speed limit in this area! Who needs gas?! WOO!" Cupid held on to the seat in front of him.

Since Jason hadn't gotten into the car yet he had to watch it fly by in irritation. "I'm definitely killing him." He said matter-of-factly. He didn't bother calling Nautilus he just made the nearest fire hydrants burst and focussed on making a wave under him, he rose up and shot forward riding the wave like Tops rode the earth propelling himself by stepping forward and making the water surge as he did. He saw that he was starting to keep up with the van and even catch up. "Heheheh if only it were just Ace in that car."

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Ace looked out the window, "Hey Jason better get in! The push of the car is wearing down and we're going to need a driver soon!" Cupid yelled, "A REAL DRIVER! GAWD ACE YOU AREN'T EVEN DRIVING AND IT'S STILL SCARY!" Cupid was gripping onto the seat as hard as he could.

Jason nodded and stopped letting the wave surround him before generating a great deal of pressure behind him to shoot himself forward. As he flew he landed on top of the SUV and carefully slid down to the driver's side pulling open the door an engrossing himself in. "Ace...I hate you." He was breathing heavily but strapped himself in and took control of the car getting back to the proper speed and glancing at the rear-view mirror. "Everyone alright?"

Cupid was breathing hard and sweating a bit, "Yeah..yeah we're fine just you know......SCARED OUT OF SH**!" Ace turned to Cupid, "Woah woah Cupid relax! With my push we just might be able to make it to the hotel now with the small amount of gasoline we have in this SUV". Cupid looked out the window and mumbled, "Eh whatever".

"He's gotta point but I'm still gonna kill him." Jason said his eyes staying on the road while he whipped out his arm activating his sword so that the blade was only half an inch away from Ace's throat. "You may be able to go Hulk size and can scare Cloud, but that means nothing to me you can still be cut, and you can still be stupid enough to cross me. Don't make that mistake and we'll be fine." He withdrew his sword but kept a close eye on Ace, and any fire hydrants that they passed, just in case.

"Dude I'm smart enough to know that if you keep that attitude with me then you will get wrinkles and grey hairs earlier than all of us" Ace responded. He then added, "Besides the only people in the group who I actually injure are Ryan and Cupid...kind of it. I would never actually injure the rest of you". Cupid said, "Awwwww how....UNFAIR!!!"

Jason smiled then laughed, "Sounds good to me." He chuckled going avoid the corner of the hotel and pulling into a parking spot along the side walk. "Hey Chris you're with me we'll want to.net some gas in this thing Ace.... I think I'll trust you, keep an eye out on everyone else yeah? See if you can't find Max and Helena."

Jack got out of the car and turned to cupid and said, "Well someone better look at those papers in the back and find out where the other hq is"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Harry woke up when they arrived and turned to see violet asleep , he made her dream about home and happy things making sure she has a good rest. After so he fell back asleep.

Gade casually lied down on the couch. He turned the tv off and tried to sleep but couldn't. "Why..." He mumbled. "Do I get the feeling I'm missing something..." He continued as he thought deeply. Suddenly his eyes widened. "I know what I'm missing! A drink!" He exclaimed as he went to raid the kitchen for ingredients.

Jason sighed, "Nevermind." He kicked the cords that were connected to start the van shutting it off and closed the doors, not bothering to lock it. Who would steal a van with no gas? He nudged Ace, "Wanna go up to the roof and Spar, we could bring the newbie and see if their up to speed on how we fight. And before you say anything My mother has been teaching me to fight for years now, so I know what I'm doing."

[[ :P ]]

Adriana's eyelids fluttered open, having fallen asleep at some point and time. She remembered simply walking around the pool the previous night, dipping her feet in the water and hiding from employees who passed by. The whole night she was contemplating what her next move was, and her options were either to return home and return to her Cinderella-esque life or actually interact with the other demigods, like Jack, and try to make the best of running for her life. Both options were unappealing for different reasons but she ended up going with the latter. And after making that choice, she must have fallen asleep.

She pushed herself up from her seat, wiping her eyes from sleep. Seeing as she wasn't going anywhere, she might as well get a room.

- -

Adri exited the bathroom, towel wrapped around her. Her clothes were still a bit filthy but they would have to do. Shopping for new threads wasn't much of a necessity when she had a limited amount of money, and she surely didn't want to call her dad who would ask a number of questions. She was just glad she grabbed her wallet before bolting from the facility.

She exited her room after dressing and made her way to the lobby. It was time to make friends; the thought made her anxious.

Ashlynn dropped down from Isis following after the others. "Thank gods I wasn't in that car." She breathed jogging into the hotel. Isis flew away to the balcony of the twins' window falling asleep. To any humans she just looked like a stone decoration. "I heard sparring, can a lonely Baubo girl join?" She asked hopefully with a smile on her face.

Jason walked ahead whether Ace was coming or not, when Ash landed he waved her over. "Yeah we're going to the roof thinking it will keep us all on top of our game, plus we can experiment with the newbies see what abilities they possess."

Ash nodded stretching her hands. "Sounds good, I haven't worked out or experimented with my illusion powers in quiet a while. So where are the newbies?" She asked looking around curiously.

Jack woke up Harry and violet saying "CMON WAKE UP GUYS LET'S GET OUR FIGHT ON!" Smiling . He got out of the van and he and mamore stretched their legs. Walking to catch up with Jason.

Harry woke with a start right after he had managed to be relaxed. "Ummm, I'll pass on that " he said as he got out of the van and stretched his wings to fly away.

"Children of Hecate…they can use any type of basic magic, really. Some are unique in such a way that they have their own magic. Special."

"Freakish." He says instead, and his mother smiles, shaking her head.

"No, special. Your magic isn't a curse, Joakim. Think of it instead as a gift."

"Freakish." He insists. There are brief memories. Torn limbs. Exposed bones. The police officer insisting: 'Fire doesn't do that. That's the result of torture.'

Joakim groaned, picking himself off the ground. He was at his room, the FIFA World Cup playing quietly in the background. He must've fallen asleep.

You took your sweet time, Sleeping Beauty. The Shade floated by, flicking the light switch.

"You're implying I'm beautiful, then." He replied tiredly, running a hand through his hair. The Shade seemed to shrug, forming a human-shaped blob of darkness.

You missed the collapsing of the scientist's HQ. It was entertaining, to say at the least. He was there.

"Try to be more specific." Joakim threw a hoodie on, pocketing his room keys. He?

The brunet kid. He's a bit more buffed and all, but he's pretty recognizable. He went through plastic surgery? His face isn't so wrecked.

Swallowing painfully in realization, he exited the room. The Shade switched the television off, drifting out after him. They're sparring; the other demigods. Care to join them? Make some friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet woke up slowly, then said groggily "Okay..." She got out of the car and stretched, upset that her dream was interrupted. It was one of the few good ones she'd had in a while. She walked over to Jason. "So, we're going to practice fighting?" She asked, still sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back