• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ace said, "Roof!...We're going to need a safer place next time but to the roof!" Cupid quickly picked up the scientists papers in the car, "Yeah I'll go to the roof too just don't hit me or anything. I'm going to try and find some info with these". Ace nodded and started to make his way to the roof, "Hey whatever happened to the scientist I was chasing anyway? Anyone know?"

Jack went up to the roof and started stretching for the sparring he was about to partake in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

"How am I gonna get up there?" Violet asked. "In case you were unaware, I don't have any pegasi or the ability to fly. Are one of you gonna take me up there?"

The Shade left Joakim to wander up to the roof; going to the elevators and waiting to scare the approaching group of demigods.

Ace pressed the button to the roof and the elevator shot up. The doors opened and Ace walked to the middle of the roof. Cupid walked off to the side and took the scientists papers out to read them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! The Shade drifted past the girl, doing his best impression of a spooky voice mixed with the effects of Slendermen.

Ace looked at...the thing and narrowed his eyes, "And who's your demigod friend?" Cupid kept looking through the papers.

"A Shade." Joakim stepped onto the roof, doing his best impression to look as if he was staring straight through the girl, and not at her.

Ace laughed, "Probably a demigod's...thing". He looked over at Cupid who was hiding behind a thick pipe. Ace smiled, "Cupid back to work? Haha".

Paolo faced Ryan, "Maybe tomorrow we can watch FIFA live at the stadium here in Brazil eh?" Ryan faced the direction he heard Paolo's voice come from, "You got tickets?" Paolo responded, "With the money I got today? FRONT ROW!" Ryan said, "As fun as that sounds Pao, maybe next time? Or even another friend of yours? One, I can't see. Two, I need to return to the hotel. Three, I think I know a way I can fix your car while I'm blind..."

"Athena's kid?" Joakim asked, prodding her with the end of his switchblade. He felt…remarkably happy, for once.

Jack excitedly turned to Joakim "decided to join us hmm my friend? Would you care to spar me first then?" He said with a mad grin on his face .

"Powers or no?" He answered, grinning crookedly and replacing the switchblade with his dagger as he continued to smile evilly.

"Powers of course! , but I'll let Marmore sit out if you let your shade!" Jack turned his head to the fountain on the roof laden with many rocks for decoration. These rocks would provide a useful tool in combat.

"Sure." Joakim took a deep breath, trying to cool down a bit. His mind traveled to the fire, and there was screaming, and he wasn't sure if it was him, or if it was even there.

Don't lash out. He reminded himself, facing Jack and lifting his dagger.

Ace looked at Violet, "...I guess I actually have to put some thought into this since your new to not just your powers but the whole demigod thing. What exactly can you do again?" Cupid kept switching through the various papers then moved toward a roof light to read better, "I'm fine".

"Well, I can see people's attacks before they happen, and I can look at a weapon and know pretty much everything about it. That's all. I can't go hulk mode, or control water, or any crazy shit like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back