• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Cupid replied, "Go back to the hotel I guess...there's nothing else to do. We can also try to find other HQs ofcourse because that's probably the first place they would all teleport to anyway". 
The car started to slow down and Ryan asked, "What's happening? Are we here?" The driver responded, "You can't see eh? The car has broken down! Might need to call a tow truck or something." The driver whipped out his phone from his pocket, "Sem baterias e sem sinal!" He looked at Ryan, "No batteries and no signal. Luckily my place is close here. We might be able to push the car there, but I cannot guarantee we make it to the hotel today. I would have to get gas er something". Ryan faced the direction he heard the driver's voice come from, "Eu posso consertar o carro, mas eu poderia precisar para recuperar minha visão em primeiro lugar". The driver widened his eyes when he heard Ryan speak, "Você pode falar português?" Ryan responded, "A little bit". They both got out of the car and pushed it quickly to the driver's garage. The driver manually closed the garage, "Meu nome é Paolo". He put his hand out and Ryan responded, " I'm Ryan" as he shook Paolo's hand. Paolo walked into the house as well as gestured for Ryan to go inside, "We can stay here for now as we wait for your sight to return". Ryan nodded so the two walked inside and rested.

Jason stormed out of the room he was in, heading towards the ruckus that he had come know as his friends. Entering he saw Ace, Violet, and Cupid then sighed " Seems you guys missed all the fun, don't worry so did I but I had fun turning that other room into a scene from Frozen." He cracked his knuckles and smiled messing with his bracelet so that the charms were facing up.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Cupid exited the HQ, "Aw the guy drove off! How can we get back?" Ace left the HQ, "Um maybe Jason can make us ride a bubble...I DON'T KNOW!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack prodded Harry awake and walked out of the building slipping on the ice that Jason had created. Once he got down he said "before we leave why don't we level this base to rubble ?"

Harry chugged 3 of the mugs of coffee and flew out the window down to the group of others.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ace looked at Jack, "Aye sounds like a plan!" He turned to look at Violet and Cupid, "Eh maybe we can arrange another mode of transportation?" Ace hulked up and ran through a wall of the building.

"Hey ace watch out, lemme show you how it's done" at this jack put his hands together and the building started to shake. He focused and waited for everyone to exit.

Harry responded "well I can fly, but I can only take one person at a time. "

Ace went out and watched Jack. Cupid replied, "That can work...I guess. Any other ideas?"

Ace shrugged his shoulders. Cupid turned around, "Oh I think Helena is still in there and has anyone seen Alec lately?"

Ace added, "Oh and the twins too!" Cupid nodded while he thought of a way to get back to the hotel, "Wait I think I have an idea!" He walked around the building and found a garage, "Alright sweet! This huge fors Suv can transport all of us!...eh but the keys..THE KEYS. No keys!" Ace followed Cupid, "Calm down Cupidito we'll find another way".

Harry flew inside and brought everyone out "your all clear rock boy" He said looking at jack.

Jack pulsated his muscles and huge rocks flew all around the building smashing into it and destroying it . This went on for about a minute and the building was mostly rubble. "Jason you could make an earthquake to finish the job"

Harry walked up to Cupid and said "Hey pretty boy if you want I could hot wire the car" knowing how to do so from his years on the street.

Cupid replied, "Yes please! And-" Ace interrupted, "I'm driving!" Cupid screamed, "UNDERWORLD NAW! Ace is mot driving! EVER!"

Harry flew over to the car messed around with a couple wires and got the car to start. "It'll work but there's not much gas left! It might not get us all the way there" said Harry as he crawled to the back seat and fell asleep .

Jack headed to the car and got in the back seat as well.

Ace sat in the front seat, "There any extra tanks in the trunk?" Cupid sat in the middle row, "Maybe Jason can drive?"

Ashlynn flew over on Isis looking ruffled. "Uh, hey guys... You alright?" She asked in a high pitched voice looking around uncomfortably. Isis frowned at the girl disapprovingly.

Cupid looked at Ash, "We're okay but the gas here might not let us make it all the way back. Hey Jack any extra tanks in the trunk?"

Jack turned got up and the trunk, all he could see were a bunch of research papers and weird scientific things. "Nope not that I can see" he said as he sat back down.

Ace frowned a little, "Well was there anything else back there?" Cupid looked at Ash, "How many people can Isis carry?"

"Yeah just some papers and science stuff, we better get going though we are wasting gas" jack started to fiddle with some gears and springs.

Ashlynn had Isis drop down. "Um, she can carry three people. Four on a good day." She replied patting the Sphinx's back affectionately.

Ace said, "That stuff might help is find out where the next HQ is". Cupid said, "Alright is it okay if you guys follow us then? Since this thing might run out?"

Ash shrugged tightening her lips to keep from saying anything. After a minute she gave a slight nod. She turned around sliding back onto Isis and whispering into her ear. The sphinx sighed in irritation nodding slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back