• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

"Hello. Shadow Travel. You can be anywhere in the blink of an eye within darkness." She said, crawling down from the tree and standing next to him. "You're going the wrong way."

Ashlynn moved quick following after Jason when her sister and Erin weren't looking. She let out a loud whistle and climbed into Isis' back as she flew down.

"I was wondering when you would call, forget about me again?"

"Not the time Isis."

"It's never the time.."

Isis muttered trailing Jason before dropping Ash down behind him in the alley.

The agent said, "Suit up". His skin switched into a type of upgraded scientist futuristic armor. He looked at Jason and grabbed the sword by the blade, "Somewhere and someone".

"Gods damned." Ash hissed as the scientist shifted into some futuristic suit. "You know, if you wanted to know the location you could have just asked one of us instead of risking your life Jason."

Helena lunged and suddenly grabbed onto Max, around the stomach, hauled him up and began running full force towards a tree. Soon, she charged into the nearest shadow, and jumping. A gut wrenching feeling in Max's stomach (Helena was used to it, so she didn't feel it)and suddenly the pair were outside of the correct building, Helena dumped Max onto his feet and began to dig in her backpack.

The agent pushed the sword away and ran, "PORTAL!" A blue ball of light formed in his hand and he threw it ahead of him. A blue portal opened up and he jumped right through it closing it behind him quickly before any of the demigods got in. The agent flew into the commander's office and the commander glared at the new agent.

Max fell onto his butt. "Helena… Next Time… Warning would be love…ly" Max gaged "Uh… How the Hell do you do that?!" He stood up. "So Guns blazing or Ninja Stealth?"

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Ryan yelled as a blue light shined from the machine, "AAH!"

Jethro looked at the machine, "Off to a good start because no beginning point explosions..like what happened before anyway few more seconds and it's complete!"

"Stealthy, would be preferred." She pulled a wicked machete out of her bag, and shoved it Max. "Fighting mortals, we're gonna need mortal weapons. Hope you like machetes." She pulled a blood stained meat cleaver out of the bag as well, spinning it around with her fingers, then gripping the handle.

Raynard faced the commander, "Intruders detected in surveillance". The commander said, "Necessary camo engage. Website addresses change. Building address switch". All at the same time, the interior design of the building changed into that of a regular business head office, everyone's skins changed into business people with suits, website addresses, and the buildings address switch. All but the lab room that Ryan and Jethro were in had been completely changed.

Ashlynn cursed as the man disappeared. "Well, now the fun begins..."She muttered sarcastically hopping onto Isis and flying towards where Adelina said the base was. She sighed in relief when she spotted Helena and Max, dropping down silently behind them. "Got room for one more?"

Max rolled his eyes and followed Helena into the building and felt the air swift. He looked around and saw minor flaws in the wallpaper. "Everything was just changed" He whispered to Helena. "They know we're here."

Jason roared in frustration activating his shield and lodging it in the brick wall in one fluid motion his fist shaking from the impact, he yanked it out and deactivated both his weapons breathing heavily. "Whatever, let's go before my anger issues get out of control. Nautilus!" His pegasus landed and he climbed on. "I don't know about you but I want to find this somewhere and someone." Nautilus sprung up and flew after Ash, Jason hopping off a few feet up and landing three paces behind Ash. "I see we're not the first to get here. Let's hurry up." He jogged into the building cathing up to Max and Helena, "Heyo, what's the plan?"

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
"I think we've been found. Oh well. Alright guns blazing. Lets get chopping." She spun the cleaver around, then pulled out another kitchen knife, and ran off, not afraid.

Ryan stopped yelling and the light in the machine stopped glowing. Jethro pressed the button and the doors of the vertical tube opened. Ryan's eyes were closed and his fists were clenched. Jethro smiled as he typed in a code that took away the injection needles from the restraints. He typed in another code that healed the piercings that the restraints' needles made on his brother as if the piercings were never made, "Well? Are you dead?" Ryan opened his eyes and saw nothing. Jethro said, "So you're alive? Yes how wonderful. I must say that I truly am a great scientist...greater than my father. It's kind of good to see your face Rya-" Ryan made a clicking noise at the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Jethro looked at Ryan, "Wait did I make you crazy? Last time I checked I took your powers and that random face off of you". Ryan thought to himself "One more click...focus Ryan". Ryan made the same clicking noise with his tongue and slowly stepped out of the machine as he grabbed hold of a table next to him after hearing the soundwave return to him. Jethro laughed a bit, "So your temporarily blind! Wow I AM smart". 
Ryan utilized a skill that Jericho taught him when he was younger. Echolocation was difficult to master and that was exactly the reason why Jericho started to teach Ryan the skill at such a young age, so that he would be able to use it when he became a soldier in the battlefield or warehouse if ever military night vision goggles failed. 
Cupid looked around, "Hey Jack and Violet want to walk around?" Ace looked at them, "A.K.A. go to the scientists Head Quarters". Cupid glanced at Ace then back at Violet and Jack, "It'll be fun!"

Max sprinted through the base. Ignoring Jason. Ever guy he came across he drove his blade into. As he ran he noticed something. "The walls are up to snuff here." He said "This is where I'll find Ryan." Max started down the hall, slamming the machete into the door to get who ever was insides attention. "One of you has my half brother, now show me the right one." He said slamming the blade into a metal door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Max.... Max!" Helena was standing outside of the room Ryan was being held, in, looking in. "He's in here!" She whispered, waving him over. She looked through a window.

The commander said, "Initiate anti camo! Portals up!"

All the scientists including Jethro hopped into a portal and closed it right away. The machine Ryan came out of vanished as well and Ryan ran himself into a wall failing to receive the proper soundwaves from the machine that disappeared, "Ow..."

Jack stood up and put his pet Marmore on his shoulder "Hell yeah! Let's kick some a** and get this Riley kid!" . Jack had been waiting for this all week, so he finished off his ribs and turned to harry who was sleeping in the adjacent booth. Jack prodded Harrys nose to wake him up. "Harry c'mon lets go kick some scientist a**"

Harry woke up with a start , Irritated at his nap being interupted . "ehhh fine" He said as he reached in his footie pajamas and chugged three 5 hour energies. It should last him an hour or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back