• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

"Huh... Well, I can look at a weapon and know everything about it, and I can see someone's attacks before they happen. What god would that suggest?"

Ace shrugged and ate. Cupid looked at Violet, "Um...maybe Athena but I'm not sure". Ace said, "Hey then she could be Adelina's sister!"

Helena sighed, shucked her jacket on her shoulders and walked off, finding a two seater booth and sitting alone. As per usual.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"I can control water in all it's forms, can't drown, can talk to dem horses. A good bit really so don't piss me off...just kidding." Jason looked at Jack, "Ribs!? I love ribs."

Cupid said, "Your half sister from your mother. I shot her when she arrived at Alec's dad's mansion. Alec is my brother by the way. Ah don't worry she's not dead. But she did go love crazy over Ryan at a party that Jerika, Alec's neighbor and siren, invited us to".

Cupid said, "Don't go there...just don't". Ace replied, "I guess we are...in a spiritual way instead of a blood way since Gods aren't human". Cupid gave Ace a weird look and ordered his food once the waiter arrived.

"Yeah, but who would wanna be related to Cupid." Max said after sitting at the table listening to everything. "Oh by the way, I'm Max son of Zeus."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupid said, "That belief with Adam and Eve said we all came from them, so shouldn't we all be brothers and sisters? Anyway I guess in a way Ace is somewhat correct, though we are not too enlightened with this Greek "mythology" thing".

"Yeah. I got stuck with that one." Alec said, leaning in to look at Violet. "Alec, son of Aphrodite. I'm not like Romeo."

Jack turned to the waiter and said, "Can I get a full rack of ribs and some mashed potatoes, with a coke to drink." . He reclined and noticed Violet. "Violet! It's so good to see you made it out! Joakim and Adriana are at the hotel and made it out alright aswell." He was relieved to see that another of his friends made it out ok.

"Hi Alec," Violet said. Then to Cupid she said "Neither am I." She chuckled. "My experience with Greek myth is pretty much limited to play God of War,"

"Gamer? Interesting! Yes we are different because Alec likes Ma-......Magic. Yep he likes magic and I like the opposite of magic" Cupid said. He stopped himself from revealing his brother's true interest in Max.

"Cupid, I don't care if you tell people I'm gay. It's who I am, I can't change it." Alec said, with a sigh.

"Sorry walked passed the restaurant." Max Placed his order and continued to listen in on whatever everyone was talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Alright Alec I'm just trying to be a considerate bro here because I didn't know if you wanted me to tell people or not. Geez one of the times I try to be a nice brother to you" Cupid responded to his brother. Ace said, "Speaking of brother's, where is yours again Max? Where did your bro run off to again?"

"Oh yeah after we split ways and I brought Cupid to his room. ANYWAY I did my good friend-ish part and brought him up. So let's change the subject and talk about when we can attack those scientists huh?" Ace said since he and Ryan were not the best of friends but were gradually becoming "friend-ish".

Ace finished his food, "To fight....you fight". He leaned back satisfied that he finally ate a full meal. Cupid watched his order arrive and started eating as he spoke, "You should probably ask Adelina or Ryan how to do that since that's kind of their thing if I'm not mistaken". Cupid thought for a moment, "Any Ares kid is fine too I guess".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back