• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Max followed Cupid outside and slapped Ace. "No Dora... Ever!" Max continued to follow Jason to wherever it is they were going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"F*** you, Ace. Just- shut the f*** up, we can go get food, just promise me you'll stop the Dora..." Helena stood up, noticing a new kid appearing, and sighed, then said to the group. "Newbie alert."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jack looked at Helena as she talked for a second and looked away. He didn't like her, just something about the way she treated people ticked him off. He made a mental note to distance himself from her.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cupid went back into the hotel to get the others while Ace ran into the restaurant and sat down at a table for however many the group was. Cupid looked at the others and noticed another demigod, "Hello just came by to have everyone....."He looked around then continued, "HURRY UP ya know before Ace breaks out into another song".

"Alright alright, we're coming, maybe I could freeze the little b******'s mouth shut, just for a litte bit." Noticing the new kid Jason smiled and waved "Guessing by your expression you just found out about your parent. We should probably fill you in later, now is not safe in may ways."

"Eh you must have been one of the brand new kids at the camp huh? Because you don't know any of my works. So you probably don't know who Max, Jason, Helena, and Ryan are as well? Then the group will explain when we reach the restaurant next door okay?" Cupid said to the new girl in the group.

"Oh I remember that. The day I found out my father was the The Lord of the Underworld.... Everything made so much sense.... And it all went downhill very quickly..."

Cupid furrowed his brows. Helena was all talk and no walk. He went over to her and picked her up with all his strength...he obviously was not a muscle man like Ace, and had kind of a weak structure, "Let's go girl!" Cupid ran out the door and put Helena down on the sidewalk as he took a few breaths. He then walked into the restaurant and sat beside Ace who had just consumed a whole bread basket.

"Okay," Violet said, still wanting to ask a million questions, but keeping her mouth shut about it for the time being. "I'll just follow you guys then" She said, and followed them out of the hotel. She walked into the restaurant, and sat next to Cupid.

Jack walked into the restraunt, and sat down. "Awww man! No more bread!" He said with a laugh. He picked up his menu and searched diligently for the best looking thing to eat.

Jason follows Cupid and Violet glancing around to see if they were being followed. When he got there he slid into a seat at the end and leaned back. "What's on the menu Jack?"

Cupid quickly picked something off the menu then faced whatever her name was, "I'm Romeo "Cupid" Lovett son of Aphrodite. No I am not THE Cupid, but I have Cupid's abilities..so yeah I was well-known around camp. Ace here is the eldest of the Ares children being 19 years old and can practically turn into the human hulk. He shows no mercy to the people or creature things he hates. The other people I listed earlier are children of the big 3. And one of them is missing so after this we're probably going to look for him...depending on what the others think we should do."

"WHAT THE F***! Boy, you asking to be killed! F***ing try to touch me again, do you want to get sent to hell?!" The daughter of Hades growled at Cupid, an eye twitching.

"Three. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades respectively God of the Sky and all the other Gods, God of the Seas, and God of the Underworld" Cupid responded. He turned to Helena, "Sit down or I will shoot you with an arrow! Who knows who you'll love for A WHOLE WEEK!"

"Oh, okay. Hi Jason. I'm Violet." She thought about what she should say next for a few seconds, then said "How do you guys figure out who your godly parent is?"

Helena looked unimpressed. "Do you wanna f***ing go, Romeo? Cause I will happily slice your head off and DISCARD IT INTO TARTARUS WITH KRONOS'S REMAINS!" She shouted, then put on a sweet smile and turned to the new girl, "Hi, I'm Helena. Daughter of Hades."

"A whole lot of good looking food! I'm really tempted by these ribs though! "Jack said as he licked his lips. He liked Jason he seemed nice enough. "So your a son of posidon, what kind of powers does that entail?" Jack hoped this wasn't an offensive question.

"The arrow is aimed at you Helena watch it....I can make you go crazy for a third of your life if I wanted to" Cupid responded to the Hades child. "Has anyone seen the twins and that other girl?" He looked around. Ace received his food early and started eating. The child of Ares responded to Violet, "Usually they might make some kind of special appearance to you. Oh and you can tell through your powers".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back