• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Jin jumped off the Hydra neck over the fire breather. He arched is blade with both arms over his head and came soaring down. "RAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!" He yelled as he slammed his blade into its neck ripping through its skin and muscles. He slid straight through its neck leaving it's head disconnected.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

"5 more to go!" Raylene yelled excitedly stabbing one of the heads in both eyes.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

The hydra reeled and shook its many heads, then all concentrated on Max and they all snapped at him as one; one grabbed onto the staff in Max's hand, the others all ran straight into each other except one, which managed to snap onto Max's foot, and began to tug him out of the air, closer to the fire breathing head.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jin rolled back into his stance after he hit the ground. "This thing will burn.."

Ashlynn acted quickly flying over and chopping the head off. "Well now we're back to base one!" Raylene groaned.

"There has to be a faster way, Jin thought to himself as he sprinted behind the Hydra, rolling to dodge another head.

Noticing Gade suddenly teleport the fire onto the stump, Max changed angels and aimed for a different head. The fire on his staff was dying out, so he pumped more Oxygen into it. He didn't know how much he could produce before he had to start using his powers, but he didn't have time to worry. Max suddenly had his foot grabbed by one of the heads. "Why is it always MEEEEE!" he said as it pulled him closer. Then Ash took the head off the Hydra that had a hold of him. He quickly righted himself in the air and shot forward and seared the stump. "Close call Ash. Please be faster next time." He said noticing that the Hydra had crushed his foot.

Ashlynn glared at Max. "Why don't you just be thankful I saved you at all Max?" She said in irritation.

"Im thankful but…" He said as the pain finally caught up to him. Standing in the air was like standing on the ground, and his foot felt like putty with random pieces of bone mixed in there. "S*** thats bad… very bad" Max said to himself wincing at the pain.

Jin sliced off one of its legs while sprinting by, making it stumble a bit before it started regenerating.

Raylene hopped off Isis and joined Jin sabotaging the hydra from below. "I f****** hate hydras more than the Calydonian Boar!" She growled slashing at its legs.

Jin glanced at Raylene. "This thing isn't easy to kill..." He continued to slash at its legs slicing one then quickly moving to a regenerating one.

Max noticed the fire was going down. "S*** I gotta get at least one more." He said watching the fire start to fade. Max spun himself like a saw and flew at one of the Hydras heads that was exposed when Ray and Jin sliced the legs. He hit and sliced straight throughout the neck, burning it as he passed through. Max, however, exited the head covered in blood and crashed into the ground. He slide up against a tree, unable t0 stand due to his foot, and passed out.

Suddenly Jin stopped moving. "Raylene! Follow me! Guys continue to keep it busy! MAX!" He sprinted to Max and leaned over him. "Nows not the time! I need you one more time." He slapped him.

Raylene smirked at Jin as she stabbed at the hydra's stomach. "Figured."

Ray ran after Jin. "He all right?" She asked concerned.

"I don't think he can at the moment." She replied checking Max's vitals.

"Im sorry I'm late Mrs. Elliottt" Max said waking up suddenly "What happened?" Max asked suddenly recovering. He noticed Ray checking his vitals. "Am I needed?" Max asked Jin moving Rays hand. His staff lay beside him, steaming. The fire had gone out. "I can still fight if i stay mobile if thats what is needed. Ill fight the pain if i have to." Max put his hand on the ground and he felt a slight sting of pain. His hand was badly burned from hold his burning staff. He ignored the pain and focused back on Jin.

Raylene rolled her eyes. "Your an idiot. But yeah, we need you." She replied standing up.

"Dammit..." Jin looked back at the Hydra. Okay Jin...concentrate. He closed his eyes for a moment, slowing his breathing. Time seemed to slow down, sounds began to fade, and his mind tuned into Zen. He opened his eyes to and watched the Hydra. He watched its movements. Suddenly he noticed a glowing part of the fire breathers neck. He blinked and time was back to normal. "There..."

He looks at Raylene. " I have a plan, but I need you guys to trust me.."

"And you rust like your sister." Max said to Ray "Jin go ahead. Ill back you up." Max shifted so his broken foot was under him, so if he needed to moved he was able to.

Ray shrugged. "I'll go with any plan at the moment if it means we get this over and done with. So shoot chico."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back