• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Jin crouched on the roof edge and aimed his weapon. He clicked a button and the barrel ending jutted outward, extending slightly. He took a breath, then squeezed the trigger, sending a celestial bronze armor piercing bullet through a Hydra head, making it flop down limp, getting dragged by its body for a moment, before slowly rising back up with its wound healed. "Dammit.."

The hydra's head recoiled, and the others snapped at Gade, the flame head blowing at Gade.

"DUDE! GET AWAY FROM THE MANSION!" Alec shouted!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"I don't like being waken...." He teleported the flames back to the hydra and threw another card, burning one head and hitting another eye.

Ashlynn cursed in Greek at the two boys. "DON'T JUST GO SHOOTING AT IT! YOU'RE JUST PISSING IT OFF!" Ashlynn yelled angrily hovering over the roof

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Jin quickly rose and jumped off the roof's edge, rolling as he hit the ground. He sprinted down the field till he was a few meters from the mansion. He crouched, aimed then took another shot hitting one head in the neck. He then rose and sprinted toward it.

"Well if you want to be a dumbarse and piss it off be my guest." Ashlynn huffed crossing her arms. She had learned from the stories of Greek Hereos how to defeat it, but if they weren't going to listen, she wasn't going to help.

As he ran he flicked his wrist snapping his weapon into a blade. When he was near the Hydra body, one of the heads veered down toward him, mouth wide exposing its long forked tongue coated in acid. He combat rolled out of its way before jumping on one of its legs, piercing its leg with his sword as an anchor.

"They're kinda creepy . . ." Evelynn admitted. "Like the old ladies that just sit and watch you, but, well, not . . ." She opened her mouth to continue, but Alec's shout made her change her mind. "Um, are you sure everything is all right, Helena? I'm not sure how quick we can get back . . ." She glanced worriedly around, even though nothing had changed in Wakulla.

Raylene threw one her throwing daggers in the acid spitters expertly. "You know, this is pretty fun!"

"Fine if you gonna ignore me" Max said noticing Ash was looking at him angrily "I'll do it by myself." He flew towards the Hydra. "Hey freak show bet you can't hit me." Me shouted at the beast ready for it to spit fire at him.

The one head that was chopped off. The neck split and two new heads grew back, the now seven heads all went at the many demigods in different directions, snapping at individual half-bloods with an almost giddy joy.

"Uhhh.." Helena was looking out a window at the monster. "Hydra... Five- no, somebody chopped a head off. Seven heads. One fire breathing. Oh god, okay I gotta go now!" She slashed through the image and it disappeared on both ends.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jin noticed Max distracting the Hydra. He climbed onto the Hydra's back. The fire breathing head reared itself getting ready to spit flames at Max.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Ashlynn sighed as Raylene glared at her and joined in on Isis catching the acid spitter's attention. "Hey! Over here!"

Jin sprinted up one of the necks adjacent to the fire breather.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Ashlynn directed towards a stray fire breathing head and moved out of the way as soon as it spit at her.

Max saw his chance. He flew in front of the fire that Ash had gotten out of the way of. He spun his staff around so the fire would collect on the staff. Fire needed Oxygen, and his new staff allowed him to produce it from the staff. He held it in his hands both ends ablaze with the Hydras flames. "Thanks Ash I knew o could count on you." He said realizing Ash would take the Hydras attention as she flew by. He then saw Jin in a position to cut off one of the heads. "JIN TAKE OFF ITS HEAD!" Max shouted spinning his blazing staff. He got ready to fly at his max speed and burn the stump that Jin would leave behind.

Raylene nodded preparing to chop off the acid spitting hydra head. "Just say when!"

Ashlynn rolled her eyes muttering under her breath, but gave a nod of acknowledgment.

Raylene sliced off the hydra head and Ashlynn flew back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back