• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ryan responded, "Soon." He glanced at Adelina and was going to ask her if she could communicate with one of them back at the volcano; however, he stopped himself and responded to Jin instead, "Nice to meet you Jin".

Ashlynn and Raylene looked at each other briefly before nodding. "Sure." "What the heck."

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "Probably once Evy and Mason get back...if they want to join us. But for now we should rest for the rest of the day."

Adelina looked at the newcomers with curiosity, slightly - no, incredibly taken aback by the sudden torrent of unfamiliar demigods, and how everyone could possibly stand being dripping wet while they devoured their lunch, before she realized that her dark green hoodie was still drenched as well. It unpleasantly clung to her body, and the stains left on her jeggings from when she had knelt beside Helena in the sodden grass as she had become engaged in her death trance did not help. Adelina's ears caught Helena's voice in the dining room. If it was a death trance that had overcome her, it certainly lasted an abnormally short amount of time - perhaps twenty, thirty minutes? A magical pomegranate seed that provided the death trance for less than a half hour. However, Adelina was relieved that Helena was safe and at least nearly her regular self again.

Adelina glimpsed the reunion of two demigods across the table - one with short chestnut hair and one with jet black hair that draped his forehead in bangs. Both sets of eyes were a deep brown. She contemplated the black-haired demigod's - whose name was apparently Jin - inquiry, as well as Max's response. No; Adelina had discovered the address herself, using a system that enabled her to view any website while remaining incognito, capable of infiltrating quite high security, and she regarded Max's remark with slight contempt. The system had taken much of her effort and mind processing to design, as well as assistance from the Hephaestus cabin. She glanced up to consider Ryan's request. "Um, yeah. I'll print it myself, actually," she replied after penetrating her steak with the edge of her knife. It was not of distrust; Adelina merely did not feel accustomed to the idea of another individual utilizing her laptop, and of course she doubted that the site would be accessible on any other device.

Promptly after speaking, she popped a bite of steak into her mouth to chew it. She would examine the newcomers for the remainder of lunch, if not pause to answer a question. Jin appeared to possess a very curious mind, as far as Adelina could tell. The girl who was in conversation with Ashlynn did not seem to be hostile at all. The boy who had appeared above the table, though, seemed rather obnoxious, though perhaps it was a matter of getting to know these new individuals better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashlynn went to shove Raylene but ended up stumbling through her instead. "Gods, I hate when you do that." Ashlynn growled pouting as Ray snickered at her.

Jin stepped outside the mansion door. He looked up at the sky; what was one a bright blue was now shrouded in grey. It was going to rain soon. He stepped out onto the lawn and walked down the paved path. He noticed a decent sized tree nearby, walked over to it, and sat under it. Jin closed his eyes and began to meditate. There were a lot of thoughts that needed to be sorted out. The group didn't seem like much more than a bunch of kids, but there was an aura about them, as if despite recent happenings, life was great.

As he relaxed, he imagined himself standing in an empty white space. Suddenly memories began popping up everywhere, like floating images and videos. He walked, pushing past them until he came upon a red box on a white pedestal. It looked like an oriental jewelry box. Like his mothers. He opened it, then suddenly all the chaotic memories flying around him were sucked into it, after which he closed the box. Keep them locked away, where they won't bother you.. Suddenly he opened his eyes, and he was back under the tree. He felt slightly

Gade was happy that Jin was okay. "...So...I'll take the your offer." He teleported to the roof and teleported a tent before setting it up and resting.

Ashlynn jogged outside and called up to roof. "Hey, we have guest rooms."

"Okay." He teleported in front of her and went to a random guest room before plopping down on the bed. On the door he teleported a sign saying 'Do Not Disturb'.

Ryan said, "Okay tha-"

He felt the time stop again and a punch hit him behind the head. Ryan looked around and everyone was frozen, "No not now. Not again." A light figure appeared across the table and within a blink of an eye, shot Ryan with his arrow. "Apollo!" Ryan yelled as got struck with the arrow, near the place Apollo had cut him earlier. Apollo said, "So you knew it was me?" Ryan stood up from the table. Apollo dashed to Ryan and said, "So you think the gods destroyed the camp? Eh so you're right....remember don't tell anyone though, or else they shall experience this to." Apollo grabbed the arrow and quickly pulled it out of Ryan.

The figure vanished and the time resumed with Ryan continuing, "Okay tha-AAAH!!!" Ryan quickly put his hand on his wound and turned away from the others, "Heh my attempt to be a rocker. What a scream." Without turning back toward them he started walking toward the stairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raylene stared at Ryan in confusion. "Well he's more off his rocker than I am." Ashlynn walked over to Jin and tapped him on the shoulder gently.

Jin heard the scream from outside and quickly stood. He unsheathed his gunblade and switched it to its blade form. He dashed inside. "What's going on?!"

"It's Ryan pretending to be a rockstar." Ash replied cooly.

Ryan looked at Jin, "Just practicing my war cry...comes in handy you know?" Ryan felt ridiculous and started to make his way up the stairs. It looked like he was about to pledge Allegiance to the American flag, except that he was grabbing his chest rather than just laying his hand on it.

Raylene looked at Ryan's hand as it gripped his chest. "You sure ya all right?" She asked concerned

Cupid looked at the kid in his room, "Hello friend!...New friend, what are you doing in my room? I mean it's Ace's too so"

Jin stared at Ryan. He knew that wasn't the case. He was gripping his chest as if he was injured. But seeing as he didn't admit to being so, Jin decided he'd leave it alone. He flipped his blade back to rifle form and sheathed it on his back, he then went upstairs to find a room. He knocked on a door at the end of the hall. Getting no reply, he entered it. He closed the door behind him, took off his holster, and place it against the wall. He then sat on the bed, and fell onto his back.

"Just some advice for you two and Gade," Ashlynn said shoving her hands into her pockets. "It's best for you guys to either avoid Cupid, or try your best not to get on his bad side." Ash adressed Jin and Ray with a slight smirk.

Gade did not like being disturbed and teleported the boy through the floor outside the room, leaving his head free. A sign appeared on the boy's head saying 'Kick Me, I Deserve It'.

Ryan started picking up his pace up the stairs, "Yeah I'm fine. I just breathed in incorrectly ha. Darn diaphragm breathing techniques. I haven't practiced them in a while." He paused when he reached the last five steps and he closed his eyes. He started to feel dizzy so he took a deep breath and continued up the stairs at a slower pace.

Raylene scoffed at her sister. "As if I'm scared of some guy name Cupid. That's the prissiest name I've ever heard." "His name's actually Romeo." Raylene snorted. "As if that's any better."

Cupid started getting furious, "THE F**K! WHY CAN'T I FIND F***IN PEACE IN THIS PLACE! S**T!" He coughed a bit, "I don't even feel well at all".

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashlynn grinned at her sister. "Well come on, I'll show you our room." Ash said leading her room, she smiled as she noticed the room had shifted designs. To the side were two fuzzy chairs with a small table between them and in the center were two queen sized beds. Ash's stuff was still on the walls, but it was on one half of the room while all Ray's pictures, posters, and other stuff was on the other half. "This is pretty sweet, I'm not gonna lie." Ray whistled falling backwards onto one of the beds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back